Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am from china and i know some seller that providing supply to those "early release site"
And yes those are fakes, the truth is some works took/ steals left over materials from real nike factory and use them to assemble kicks at other factory. all real and fake maker are located at a city is call dongguan locate at south china, for what i heard the factory "Y3" got the most serious problem, a lots materials been leak out and i thnk it explain why there was tons of xiii playoff and iiis been available at those sits few months before release date. and nike is making more jordan at factory XC and ZC, instant of y3. Probably it’s their way to get it fix.

most of time the date on shoe tag were wrong compare to real kicks usually 1-2 months earlier, ex: if your concord xi's tag shown 06/08/11 (date at left )you can try to find is there is anyone's concord bought from retail store has same or earlier if not, then you should at least be aware.

and nike did a nice job on the concord this time they changed the warping paper design at very last month before send to retailers which was the time those fake maker already ship out their supply and that why some of you bought from early release site got a different warping paper on the concord which should be thin with gery dots different with the paper on space jam.

really sorry for my bad English cuz it’s not my first language, but hope my points can help someone, and of course you can choose not to believe me its totally your right, and i am fine whit people buying it, it creat jobs in china and let some Chinese web seller make good money, but as a sneaker collector , i dont want any think but 100% real kicks sold and made by nike.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

405817_10150543296081748_99090901747_8979090_1214129124_n.jpg

yea....

Meh.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Honestly I been wondering that for some time.

But I believe that because they have so much money (presumably) they can just pay the outrageous amount to have them early and it be the real deal.
I dont know bout all that. It seems to me the more money you got, the more stuff you get for free. Im sure these guys cop pairs all the time for free, or for just sending a shout out to the locker sneaker boutique on twitter or something

Wondering if your early 'source' is legit? Worried about copping fake J's? WAIT TIL THE RELEASE DATE! Learned that years ago and worked for me ever since

dude is right though.

This was de-buked waaaaaay back in like 01-02. Word to Ekin07

OG's know wassup.

OP - you can show cats water, but you cant force them to drink it maine.  
pimp.gif

Precisely why I only advise that people cop from LEGIT preorder sites located in the U.S. who get their shipments closer to release date, directly from Nike's distribution facility in Memphis, TN.

Just sayin'.

man i did a google search....some college kids wrote a paper about how nike has a list of disclosed factories it has its shoes made in China as well as undisclosed ones as well.......I'm sure the undisclosed ones the ones leaking or making all the air randys...ettc.....Nike dont care cus at the undiclosed factories they pay the workers alot less.....jus what i can put together....very intresting read....google the factory and city in china the dude mentions above a few posts....

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.

Shhhhhh relax with that what they sell is unlaunched products which have no release date there made in the same shopsame materials just not the same time as the legit shipemnts...'

example full size run of space jams 2 years later icy as +*#@ ...come on +*#@ outta here those were made up recently concords style
laugh.gif

I may be new to the boards and new to the Jordan scene but I'm leaning towards the side that say early releases are fake. Let me first say that I do not intentionally buy fakes. Every one of my Jordans are legit except for the Concords that I purchased off a guy who said that he gets early releases. I'm assuming Air Randy. I posted photos of these early releases on here and one member pointed out immediately that they were fake because the patent leather was too high and something to do with the stitching. I also brought these to Flight Club in NYC this afternoon to get another opinion and one of their professionals said they were also fake. It took him all of 20 seconds to inspect the entire shoe. I asked him if they were at least "B Grade?" He said no, Nike didn't even make these. Definitely fakes. So in conclusion, I'm siding with the guy that does this for a living. Early releases are fake. The seller won't take these back so I'm stuck with these counterfeit sneakers so I'll wear them as my beaters and wait to get an authentic pair. 

Lesson learned and I won't even consider buying a pair of retros without coming here first. 

Haven't posted in awhile but I had to chime in on this one.  Here in Houston there are 2 dudes who have been selling the fake cool grey, space jam and concords, and even the cement 88 and grapes.  It just so happens that dude sold a fake pair of the space jams to a local celebrity rapper (whom I know very well and deal with from time to time).  After informing him the shoes were fake he puts me on the phone with the guy on 3-way and I rip this guy to shreds after some basic questioning.  This guy would swear on his life they were indeed "real" to protect his street cred. and save his neck.  He even went so far into lying and saying nike/jb has extra pairs sitting in a factory overseas and when he puts in his "ORDER" they pull from that stock!!!  I put him out there easy to test him... I said if this is true I have 30,000.00 to invest in these 'factory leftovers"...... and he folded, I was like dude your just placing orders and fullfilling them for all this fake crap!!!!

Needless to say this guy was so full of BS.... but over the past 14 months him and his counterpart have been distributing their product on a small scale to the streets mainly thru craigslist.  They even claimed to have access to DS DB 4's which now so many "fake" unauthorized pair are floating thru ebay and everywhere without one having a real pair to compare to SOOOO many people are getting took.  And being a size 14 has many advantages, as it is a sz not in high demand and is faked sometimes but very few especially in some cases different molds are used etc (for example my chicago 10's missing the "o" in championship on the bottom in size 14 but not in size 13 an below.)  Ironically they only have access to jordan xi serious and hyped releases.... I asked the dude to test him about olympic 6's and 7's and raptors 7's and he was like he couldn't get them!!!!

Sad thing is you now have buyers buying from craigslist getting took, then selling on ebay or online, and without real "approved by jb" authentic pairs to compare to the market becomes flooded with all these pairs and so many people are wanting to be part of the sneaker culture they fail to research or don't know and others don't care.  For younger generations now having a shoe before release date is so hyped that they gladly pay even more then re-sell sometimes to get a shoe thats not even authentic or jb approved.  Since the majority of the population can't tell the difference u have a problem even bigger than resellers... who if they purchase from the local footwear chains id rather deal with if I miss a release any day...but even some of these guys are duping people buying from sites faking receipts....

The problem isn't the shoes... but the image of what people who wear the shoes think is potrayed of themselves when it comes to jordan retros face it they... are not performance sports shoes made from the newest design and technology....and with all the hype on sneakers some people want to fit in... and truly define fake it until you make it.... but the problem is you have people who think they have made it.... still faking it, and they dont even know it.  ignorance is bliss to some and an excuse for others, but if your in this forum you have no future excuses....

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with bigmike24000... I see it everyday down here in Houston...guy tried to sell me some fake Galaxy zoom rookies for 400 and the one way u could tell they were fake is if u know ur shoes...I called him on it and he asked me not to blast him on Craigslist

Last edited:
It's a lot of vouchable people moving fakes shoes out here locally. I've given up, I let people go to the hook up. If I can't get it from a legit retailer then I don't want the kicks at all. kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom