Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.
Stop it Randy.

Lmao another poor sneaker head fooled into buying a pair of fakes and trying to justify it on NT. Just accept it homie. You got took.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Stop it Randy.

laugh.gif
these cats always have top secret "sources"

Hmm I may be one of few but I'm with this guy. Im no expert but I've believed what this guy is saying for a while now. These early release Jordans that yall are tagging as "fakes" are simply just B-grades. Have yall ever take the time to visit a fake shoe site and compare there joints to that of what Jordan brand actually releases? The differences are EXTREMELY significant, and its quite easy to spot it as a fake. Now these early release Jordans just have very slight issues but the whole shoe pretty much proves to be legit.

I actually own a pair of B-Grade White Cement 3s which i managed to snag from the outlets. What makes them B-Grades is that one of the tongues has a tumbled leather finish as opposed to the smooth leather finish it is suppose to have. Now tell me fellow niketalkers, does this make them fake? NO. This is the same situation, with all these early release Jordans. Production was off. Materials and make is the exact same as the actual on date releases, just one or two little flaws does not make them fake, check the i.d labels on them too.

Who knows, i may be wrong but I think the whole Niketalk community is over reacting on this topic.

Originally Posted by Mzee24

Hmm I may be one of few but I'm with this guy. Im no expert but I've believed what this guy is saying for a while now. These early release Jordans that yall are tagging as "fakes" are simply just B-grades. Have yall ever take the time to visit a fake shoe site and compare there joints to that of what Jordan brand actually releases? The differences are EXTREMELY significant, and its quite easy to spot it as a fake. Now these early release Jordans just have very slight issues but the whole shoe pretty much proves to be legit.

I actually own a pair of B-Grade White Cement 3s which i managed to snag from the outlets. What makes them B-Grades is that one of the tongues has a tumbled leather finish as opposed to the smooth leather finish it is suppose to have. Now tell me fellow niketalkers, does this make them fake? NO. This is the same situation, with all these early release Jordans. Production was off. Materials and make is the exact same as the actual on date releases, just one or two little flaws does not make them fake, check the i.d labels on them too.

Who knows, i may be wrong but I think the whole Niketalk community is over reacting on this topic.
so a multi billion dollar company like Nike/JB is selling B-Grade shoes of their most profitable signiture range to site's like Air Randy , SDS etc ? so nike can make abit extra on the side ? are you serious ?

WE WILL BUY FROM RANDY...
tumblr_lkcgzyAN8A1qj4l4do1_500.gif

Why would they sell them to someone else and let them make that much profit off then? Serious question...

Randy or Sneekgeezs? Which one of you is posting lies?

B-grades are sold in outlets, not at second had factories that steal bits and pieces, then contruct a shoe sold by NIKE.

Thread waiting to be locked because this forum is OD uptight...but I think OP is right. Theres a helluva difference between fakes and the Air Randy joints, and AR has packaging, perfect sole tint, and all that down to a tee. He has been referenced on many sneaker sites and you are an idiot if you think he has the whole online reputable sneaker community on a payroll. You really think Sneakernews or nice kicks needs or better yet, would even consider ruining their reputation by posting AR Fakes for a couple bucks?

I'm pretty sure AR gets b-grades as do all early release sites. If you want release dates pairs, go on release date, if you want early pairs, get em early...

Originally Posted by Vuey

so a multi billion dollar company like Nike/JB is selling B-Grade shoes of their most profitable signiture range to site's like Air Randy , SDS etc ? so nike can make abit extra on the side ? are you serious ?

No, they are making money by putting what would be thrown out, up for wholesale.Imagine if you owned a meat shop and you could sell the scraps that you would otherwise throw out, for money? Nike is making money off off their literal garbage, and they have nothing to lose. The pairs woulda been thrown out anyways...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Vuey

No, they are making money by putting what would be thrown out, up for wholesale.Imagine if you owned a meat shop and you could sell the scraps that you would otherwise throw out, for money? Nike is making money off off their literal garbage, and they have nothing to lose. The pairs woulda been thrown out anyways...

The problem with your theory is that Nike do not manufacture their own shoes, they do not own any factories either .They are just a marketing company and source manufacturers in Asia to produce their shoes for them.They (Nike) for example would place an order for 100,000 pairs at an agreed/contract price, payment upon delivery.Nike probably would set in place preferred suppliers for raw materials and it would be upto the choose manufacturer to then purchase materials to complete the production run, taking into account reject pairs etc there would be over runs.These pairs end up in the hands of AR and the like.

It's always the ones that have buyer's remorse of having a collection stocked full of B-grades to make themselves feel like they have a "legit" collection. In hindsight they all regret it and get very defensive about what is REAL or FAKE. Who wants to admit that they have spent thousands of dollars nto a shoe collection of B GRADES. What I don't understand is why ANYONE would want to pay retail or more for a B Grade shoe. If you go to the Nike Outlets B's are for the most part marked down less than retail. If you are one of those that don't care and just want them early then I guess B-Grade sneakers are a GIFT to you from AIR RANDY. If not then I guess you're in the same boat as me. I have no problem with the actual concept of selling B-grades. It's the fact that the shoes are represented by sellers as A-Grades. STAMP THE SHOES AND SAY THAT THEY ARE B-GRADES, so that when people sell them in the market we don't have to second guess them. It's already tough enough have to weed out the fakes, and now we have to make sure we're not purchasing B-grades on ebay, craigslist, sneaker conventions, etc. The over saturation of these B-grade sites is ruining the sneaker game for everyone. Sooner or later we won't know the difference besides purchasing direct from a Nike Retailer. Isn't the sneaker game about trading/buying/selling but now you don't know what you are getting at all. So please think twice before purchasing B-grades that are misrepresented and are not stamped, because who wants to buy from LIARS.

laugh.gif
at this dude thinking he was dropping info that was going to be the end all be all to this topic

Until these sites get permanently shut down with a cease and desist order from Nike, I'm still on the fence...

We've all seen fake shoes before. These just don't fit the description. These aren't air max/hybrid models...they're not unreleased colorways with cartoon characters on them...They actually resemble what the released shoe looks like...They also usually come with everything (box, paper, key chain, card etc...)

If anything, it's a quality issue that people have a problem with. (i.e. JOQDAN instead of JORDAN, crooked 23 or tumbled leather where it's supposed to be smooth) But that still doesn't make me a believer that these are fakes. With EVERY major shoe release we hear a hundred stories about the shoddy craftsmanship from Jordan Brand. This dates all the way back from when the Brand began. Anyone remember "JORDNA" on the boxes? How about the paint chipping? Or the creasing straight from the box? I've seen "Fakes" with better quality.

Numerous sites pop up on a daily basis only to be shut down after a few months. These guys have been around for years. And with Nike's hand in the pot, this dude's explanation wouldn't surprise me. The fact that they're in it to make some money off b-grade materials on EARLY release HYPED shoes has Nike written all over it.

I say decide for yourself. If you choose to buy...buy with extreme caution. If you choose to stay away, that's your business.

Why do people forget these website are the ones that came up with black cements and true blues with hangtags/keychains, the chicago 10s with weird flat laces with weird patterns, and concords with clear sole concords instead of milky/cloudy soles.
Are people seriously going to believe a whole size run restock in Space Jams as coincidence and a miracle?
In early 2000s, there were fakes that looked like authentic pairs ranging from Air Forces to Air Jordans. Just close enough to trick buyers. Isn't that why reputable forums have legit checks?
Well-made replicas aren't new.
The only difference from the past to present is that the vendors are publicly pricing the product themselves double, triple of MSRP and that the factories are now in China.

i fully agree with the OP as well....(and ijapino).. 98% of the shoes are just b-grades from all the early test/production runs which, like he said, nike just sells to those sites to make money off of what would have been garbage.  also(and more importantly if you ask me) nike knows that by selling them early like this creates massive amounts of hype(free marketing).  dont believe me? just look at the 600+ pages in the concord thread...

I'd just as soon wait til a connect has a "legit" pair in his shipment or if that falls through hit up a retail store for the "official JB release"...but, as a point of curiosity, what does the production tag look like in the Air Randy 45 Cords?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Why do people forget these website are the ones that came up with black cements and true blues with hangtags/keychains, the chicago 10s with weird flat laces with weird patterns, and concords with clear sole concords instead of milky/cloudy soles.
Are people seriously going to believe a whole size run restock in Space Jams as coincidence and a miracle?
In early 2000s, there were fakes that looked like authentic pairs ranging from Air Forces to Air Jordans. Just close enough to trick buyers. Isn't that why reputable forums have legit checks?
Well-made replicas aren't new.
The only difference from the past to present is that the vendors are publicly pricing the product themselves double, triple of MSRP and that the factories are now in China.

Don't forget the mysterious outbreak of sample and promo Jordans that have surfaced in the last year. You mean to tell me that Promo IVs started having a different shape and materials all together and then magically during the production process, the factory decided to make them even worse than the 2006 IVs? yeah right.

I'd say OP's explanation is reasonable, but I'm still doubting them being legit. Since I don't have too many funds, I'd rather stay away. Just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom