Earth has a twin.

Imagine if there is intelligent life over there looking right back at us, but closer.
Probably writing how our planet is just a bunch of hairless monkeys running around thinking that they doing it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Imagine if there is intelligent life over there looking right back at us, but closer.
Probably writing how our planet is just a bunch of hairless monkeys running around thinking that they doing it.
laugh.gif

I don't think it'd be a good idea to move to another planet though. Not to sound negative, but we'd probably end up doing more harm then good and probably destroy that planet and ourselves before moving on to the next one.

laugh.gif

I don't think it'd be a good idea to move to another planet though. Not to sound negative, but we'd probably end up doing more harm then good and probably destroy that planet and ourselves before moving on to the next one.

Is it just me or are these nuggets of information being released very close to one another?

-First the UN appoints an ambassador to extra terrestrials...
-Then the news that UFOs have, in the past, disarmed Nuclear Weapons on CNN...
-Now we have a planet they say has a 100% chance of having life on it...

I feel like they're getting us prepared for something.

The life on the dark side of that planet is probably nothing to play with.

Is it just me or are these nuggets of information being released very close to one another?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

YEAH GET READY FOR A TELEVISED CONFERENCE
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

YEAH GET READY FOR A TELEVISED CONFERENCE
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I totally agree with this... We might just put our best effort in taking care of our own planet rather than aiming for another one.

I totally agree with this... We might just put our best effort in taking care of our own planet rather than aiming for another one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

half the planet's species would evolve and adapt to the sun and the other half would evolve and adapt to be nocturnal, if there is life there it must be really diverse.
pimp.gif

too bad our government only cares about money and we'd probably end up destroying that planet too, cutting down everything and etc.

half the planet's species would evolve and adapt to the sun and the other half would evolve and adapt to be nocturnal, if there is life there it must be really diverse.
pimp.gif

too bad our government only cares about money and we'd probably end up destroying that planet too, cutting down everything and etc.

Back
Top Bottom