EARTHQUAKE!!!!

felt it in Santa Clara...I thought it was the big one.. according to the seismologist it may have affected the Hayward Fault and its going ot be the 140 year anniversary next year.. I dano mann what the hell is going on in cali lately..
For Sale: Black Lrg Jason hoody XL

I was in San Jose watching the Lakers game and my apartment began to sway back and forth. My window, which already had a minor crack, needs to be replaced now.

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

forreal it was crazy, me and a few friends were at the boo bomb, and felt the shake, thought it was the base from the speakers. i thought damn thats hella strong for some speakers haha lucky nothing major happened

check me and my collection out @www.myspace.com/acervan316

I was at CSUEastbay, in the VBT Bldg, and the projection screen started to shake... then i yelled "oh @#%$! earthquake!!!"... then it stopped and we spent the rest of the class time looking it up on the internet...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

I was in Home Depot over in Colma. I was picking out a few colors in the spray paint aisle and the floor started shaking. I looked up and the aisles were swaying and an employee started yelling at me to get out of the aisle. I just figured it was a forklift or something going down the next aisle. I think the paint aisle is one of the worse places to be in an earthquake...lol. Especially since I was wearing nice kicks.
HEAT FOR SALE: hulks, bred iv, desmond lasers, lodens SIZE 13

@#%$ i just felt another one

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

I'm @ work in Sunnyvale and there was a small earthquake just now. I thought it was just someone walking by pushing a cart, but my other friends at their jobs felt it also.

EDIT: We're gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
There's always next season. . .​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

man...i was eating dinner on mission blvd. at pupuseria san antonio when it happened, and i didn't feel anything at all..

weak...
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt, AAclaire420
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Back
Top Bottom