East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

There are people who really hate hot weather that much?

It's ALOT easier to stay cool in heat than it is to stay warm in weather like this.

Hate it.  You can only take off so many clothes and when it's hot here it's also humid as hell.  In winter I just wear layers and if it's not windy it's not too bad. 

Y'all think you have it rough??? The other day it was only a high of 67 degrees...67!!!

I had to wear jeans to class can you believe that?
glasses.gif

It's ALOT easier to stay cool in heat than it is to stay warm in weather like this.

Maybe if your residence is geographically located dead center of the sahara.

For the rest of us, its a LOT easier to get warm than to stay cool.

Y'all think you have it rough??? The other day it was only a high of 67 degrees...67!!!

I had to wear jeans to class can you believe that?
glasses.gif

Maybe if your residence is geographically located dead center of the sahara.

For the rest of us, its a LOT easier to get warm than to stay cool.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Hate it.  You can only take off so many clothes and when it's hot here it's also humid as hell.  In winter I just wear layers and if it's not windy it's not too bad. 
Yeah if you do a couple layers, its not that cold at all, the wind is the only problem
Being in the heat is completely different

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Yeah if you do a couple layers, its not that cold at all, the wind is the only problem
Being in the heat is completely different

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by rjones416

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by kings castle

Some of yall got it lucky right now... I live in Ottawa, 7th coldest major city on the planet, has 3rd coldest recorded temp in the world at about -39 without wind chill. Its only 2 degrees right now but theres 2 rivers that surround us, and I live right nextdoor to one of them so it just makes it a whole lot colder out. When those rivers freeze up (which its startin to do now) it aint no jokeee. By mid-Jan or early Feb we can expect about -30 with windchill

Why would you want to live like that?
hes talking about -30 celsius. but still thats cold.
Ha, Canadians always trying to skew the numbers with their silly celsius.
30t6p3b.gif

-30C is -22F. Still cold however you write it.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by rjones416

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by kings castle

Some of yall got it lucky right now... I live in Ottawa, 7th coldest major city on the planet, has 3rd coldest recorded temp in the world at about -39 without wind chill. Its only 2 degrees right now but theres 2 rivers that surround us, and I live right nextdoor to one of them so it just makes it a whole lot colder out. When those rivers freeze up (which its startin to do now) it aint no jokeee. By mid-Jan or early Feb we can expect about -30 with windchill

Why would you want to live like that?
hes talking about -30 celsius. but still thats cold.
Ha, Canadians always trying to skew the numbers with their silly celsius.
30t6p3b.gif

-30C is -22F. Still cold however you write it.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

pimp.gif
who's your daddy, NYC? thats right. also, we have mountains with snow right outside LA county. Big Bear resort, Mount Wilson etc. SoCal>>>>>>>>>>> the STATE of NY
your girl left you for a guy in nyc broski?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

rather than attacking my argument, u take a personal shot at me?
nice
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
who's your daddy, NYC? thats right. also, we have mountains with snow right outside LA county. Big Bear resort, Mount Wilson etc. SoCal>>>>>>>>>>> the STATE of NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

nice
eyes.gif

Haven't gone outside for the past three days. Cold weather helps studying for exams.
eyes.gif

Temps ranging from the single digits to mid-teens. Wind chill has been in the negatives for pretty much the whole time.  About to head down to the Renaissance Center (Detroit), the winds whipping off the river are unbearable.

Haven't gone outside for the past three days. Cold weather helps studying for exams.
eyes.gif

Temps ranging from the single digits to mid-teens. Wind chill has been in the negatives for pretty much the whole time.  About to head down to the Renaissance Center (Detroit), the winds whipping off the river are unbearable.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

nice
eyes.gif
i sowwie
frown.gif

sounds like your not cut out for nyc though
grin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

nice
eyes.gif
i sowwie
frown.gif

sounds like your not cut out for nyc though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

..so who ever referred to 100+ in NYC was absolutely right

30t6p3b.gif
....how is 100+ the norm when last summer's average temp was 77?

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif
que?
nerd.gif
damn sure didn't feel like 77

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif
que?
nerd.gif
damn sure didn't feel like 77

Back
Top Bottom