East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

@#+% this 40 degree weather in Miami. I LIVE IN FLORIDA! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH FROST ON MY WINDSHIELD.

I'll be glad when the weekend rolls around & this cold front goes away; 80 degrees & sunny.
pimp.gif

@#+% this 40 degree weather in Miami. I LIVE IN FLORIDA! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH FROST ON MY WINDSHIELD.

I'll be glad when the weekend rolls around & this cold front goes away; 80 degrees & sunny.
pimp.gif

wind tunnels in lower Manhatten
30t6p3b.gif

broke out the heavyweight North Face a few weeks early. not diggin it at all.

wind tunnels in lower Manhatten
30t6p3b.gif

broke out the heavyweight North Face a few weeks early. not diggin it at all.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I dont mind. I prefer it to the amazon-like conditons we had this summer.
This, plus it means the snow is going to stick in Vermont.  Meaning great snowboarding conditions for the christmas/new years week!!!

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I dont mind. I prefer it to the amazon-like conditons we had this summer.
This, plus it means the snow is going to stick in Vermont.  Meaning great snowboarding conditions for the christmas/new years week!!!

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

..so who ever referred to 100+ in NYC was absolutely right

pimp.gif
who's your daddy, NYC? thats right. also, we have mountains with snow right outside LA county. Big Bear resort, Mount Wilson etc. SoCal>>>>>>>>>>> the STATE of NY

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

pimp.gif
who's your daddy, NYC? thats right. also, we have mountains with snow right outside LA county. Big Bear resort, Mount Wilson etc. SoCal>>>>>>>>>>> the STATE of NY

There are people who really hate hot weather that much?

It's ALOT easier to stay cool in heat than it is to stay warm in weather like this.

It's ALOT easier to stay cool in heat than it is to stay warm in weather like this.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

pimp.gif
your girl left you for a guy in nyc broski?

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

pimp.gif
your girl left you for a guy in nyc broski?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Hate it.  You can only take off so many clothes and when it's hot here it's also humid as hell.  In winter I just wear layers and if it's not windy it's not too bad. 

Back
Top Bottom