East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

I'm scared...how are you guys preparing?
125+mph wind speeds

torrential rain

Hide yo cars

Hide yo houses

Trees be fallin' on everything....

I'm in Florida and have experienced a wealth of Hurricanes in my 31 years. It's no joke to say the least .... Get a lot of household supplies, batteries, non-perishable foods, bottled water, ample gas, and board up your windows as best as you can .... Irene may be exaggerated a bit but then again so were a lot of other Hurricanes that came through in my experience. All in all be safe and more importantly be wise ...

pimp.gif
aint even scared

Inviting a girl over to keep me company. I already have the canned foods, water, etc. So I'm going to do what I do almost every weekend which is my new 2011 NYC Hurricane Irene kit.

Hurricane kit

Girl
Liquor
Halal from 53rd and 6th

im going to go pick up a flashlight or two after work. i went shopping yesterday. got plenty of candles and lighters soooo...ill be chilling.

bge just called me and told me to get ready...lol so i guess its kinda cereal.

man I'm just hoping it dies down and it just ends up being just some rain at the very worst. I have things to do Sunday

i think it's being blown way out of proportion. just expect wind and rain, just like it's been for the past couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Inviting a girl over to keep me company. I already have the canned foods, water, etc. So I'm going to do what I do almost every weekend which is my new 2011 NYC Hurricane Irene kit.

Hurricane kit

Girl
Liquor
Halal from 53rd and 6th

pimp.gif

I'd take snow storm before a hurricane tho, no electricity or water for days

this thing seems pretty serious.. i don't know bout the rest of y'all but i LIVE on the BEACH, LITERALLY .. maybe that's why i feel a certain way. Hopefully an evacuation isn't necessary

What's sad is that unless my house is totalled - the hurricane won't do anything to change my daily routine.

*edit* knock on wood

First an earthquake, second a hurricane and third steve jobs resigns, 2012 is here
nerd.gif

Edit: post count is my area code
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom