East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

laugh.gif
at best buy. Always looking to make a dirty buck.

I went out looking for food, NOTHING open. Potbelly's, Chipotle, etc. had to settle for Wendy's

Wait a minute...we have an electronics store reselling water!?...that *%*# gotta be against the law...someone needs to be fired, no way corporate would allow that....that *%*# made my blood boil..

thats actually my local bestbuy... i feel ashamed and embarrassed they would pull a stunt like that 
30t6p3b.gif

Brooklyn checking in
smokin.gif
.. i was much nervous before but now i just wanna get this over with. Had to evacuate, but i should be good now.. lets see how things play out.

2 am - 2 pm .. 12 hours of madness

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Tornado watch for Westchsster.....stay safe 10piece and any other NTers in the nearby areas.

Really?  Hadn't heard that.  Just saw they said it for Atlantic City.

I'd be more scared for a tornado than this hurricane. My area wont flood, a tornado would tear up windows and destroy cars though.

Just got caught out in the rain runnin' to the store(that was empty
30t6p3b.gif
)
I'm drenched 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My area is gonna get it BAD...we're right off the Eastchester bay 
frown.gif

YIC7G.png

RIP MNR 

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

howard beach floooooded, if it gets bad around me ozone park im out to my highschool

I'm out in Woodhaven tonight, so not that far from you.  Don't think it'll get that bad our far inland.  At least, I hope so.  Broad Channel should be evacuated but some people refuse to leave
30t6p3b.gif

There are reports a few tornadoes touched down a few miles south of AC.

Back
Top Bottom