East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

SMDH at Best Buy

Corporate wants to open tomorrow too "if the weather isn't too bad" like really? How am I suppose to even get there? They didn't even close down during the blizzard. It's sick how this company cares so little about the safety of their employees.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Best Buy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

CT checking in ... heard it started flooding in NY...I live on the coast too smh.

Where in CT? I go to school at Uhart. Was supposed move in tomorrow. Could have gone today, early in the day but didn't really think about it. Freshmen were supposed to move in today well those that wanted too still could.
Out in Long Island, Old Brookville. My house is surround by trees, I'm pretty sure I heard one snap and it hasn't been windy yet but the tree was probably old. Glad to know that there are places open for shelter within 5 minutes of my home. Everyone room in my house has windows and my basement has a history of water leaking into due to really heavy rain.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

This is crazy cuz Katrina reached its peak on Aug. 28th in 2005

Yeah I read that...sheesh...talk about coincidence.
How are you NTers holding up?  Rain is picking up around me, no noticeable wind speeds yet.

Out in Queens, not as much wind but a good steady rain right now.

As I posted that, rain picked up
laugh.gif

this

pro, where in queens u at?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Yeah I read that...sheesh...talk about coincidence.
How are you NTers holding up?  Rain is picking up around me, no noticeable wind speeds yet.

Out in Queens, not as much wind but a good steady rain right now.

As I posted that, rain picked up
laugh.gif

this

pro, where in queens u at?

Woodhaven tonight.  I live out in Astoria but me and my girl came back here to stay with my Mom and our siblings.

Haven't seen Bay Ridge/Bensonhurst area this quiet since the snowstorm.

Nothing wrong with people staying in and getting smashed. Hell I wish I was
laugh.gif

Stay safe everyone.

gotta love astoria

my 3rd fav. part of queens, with corona and jackson heights being 1,2

directv has been acting up all day, searching for satellite signals

SMH at the Best Buy RESELLING WATER. That's scumbagish as hell... hope it's the first store to be looted if it does flood there.

Mayor Bloomberg's press conferences are damn near useless. Earlier in the day this clown is talkin' bout "The storm is heading west, it's heading east, it's getting stronger, and it's getting weaker" I was like
eek.gif
"did dis dude just said dis?" But he is always saying the most vague, generic BS and rushes out of the press conference. You know he's running to his state of the art $50million storm bunker filled with strippers, 20 televisions and unlimited food/alcohol

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Mayor Bloomberg's press conferences are damn near useless. Earlier in the day this clown is talkin' bout "The storm is heading west, it's heading east, it's getting stronger, and it's getting weaker" I was like
eek.gif
"did dis dude just said dis?" But he is always saying the most vague, generic BS and rushes out of the press conference. You know he's running to his state of the art $50million storm bunker filled with strippers, 20 televisions and unlimited food/alcohol

Lounging and !%+$, prob got a stay in massage therapist too

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

SMH at the Best Buy RESELLING WATER. That's scumbagish as hell... hope it's the first store to be looted if it does flood there.

everyone re-sells water. smh.

I'm in Bergen Beach Brooklyn, quiet out here... I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep and wake up to nothing, I'd die without internet though. As long as the lights are on I am good.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Went to the supermartket earlier & people were fighting over water. smh.

I was in Key food yesterday, heard the workers talking about secret stashes in the basement
laugh.gif

Just went for a walk outside (UWS) and it's pretty calm though basically every store except for Rite Aid is closed. We'll just have to wait and see...

My lights are flickering in Philly... apparently there's over 5,000 homes without power so far. Bunch of people on Twitter saying the same about their power.

Back
Top Bottom