Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

This should be interesting. A lot of people are saying that the Celtics stand a chance against the Cav's. Lets hope this is actually a competitive series.
pimp.gif

Eastern Conference Semifinals [table][tr][td]Cleveland vs. Boston[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 1 - Sat[/td][td]May 1[/td][td]Boston at Cleveland[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TNT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 2 - Mon[/td][td]May 3[/td][td]Boston at Cleveland[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TNT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 3 - Fri[/td][td]May 7[/td][td]Cleveland at Boston[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]ESPN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 4 - Sun[/td][td]May 9[/td][td]Cleveland at Boston[/td][td]3:30PM[/td][td]3:30PM[/td][td]ABC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 5 * Tue[/td][td]May 11[/td][td]Boston at Cleveland[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TNT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 6 * Thu[/td][td]May 13[/td][td]Cleveland at Boston[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]ESPN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Game 7 * Sun[/td][td]May 16[/td][td]Boston at Cleveland[/td][td]3:30PM[/td][td]3:30PM[/td][td]ABC
[/td][/tr][/table]

I don't like either team, but I'm going for Boston and i honestly believe they're going to win. C's are very tough inside and they've got some scorers on the perimeter. Cleveland: all smoke and mirrors.

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

so there is one day in between games one and two, but three games in between games two and three?

thanks NBA

I think rasheed wallace and marquis danies both need to play, and play well for the celtics to win. Niether one has pretty much all year so I'm not expecting them to win. Cavs in 6
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

so there is one day in between games one and two, but three games in between games two and three?

thanks NBA

First thing that stood out to me was the time between games 2 and 3. That is a long time, there must be a reason.

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

thanks NBA
Are you serious?

Reason #2 why I hate the NBA playoffs, right behind awful officiating.

By the time it gets to the Finals I'm less excited than I am relived that it's finally coming to a close.  No reason it should be a 3 day break between Boston and Cleveland.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Anyone want to place bets on whether KG or Sheed is euthanized a la horse racing?

Sheed maybe, but Big Ticket is still throwing defensive shutouts and +#%%.

I see a lot of experts saying this will go 4 and 5 games and I can't disagree with that any more. This series will go 6 or 7. Cleveland probably takes it, but we have a helluva shot. Winner goes to the finals, imo.

um, this thread is garbage, plus it was started by a Knicks fan? I want no part in this get this %%$% outta here, homie can't even spell. You don't deserve to have that as your avy

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

thanks NBA

First thing that stood out to me was the time between games 2 and 3. That is a long time, there must be a reason.

Wanna give those old farts a breather.

im hyped up for this series. i hope it goes 7. these two teams always play tough against each other.
im not too sure who will win this, i think if boston steals one of the first two, they take it in 6

how do some of you guys see the match ups playing out? imo

perk = shaq
kg > jamison
pierce < bron
ray > parker
rondo > mo

celts bench < cavs bench

^ very accurate but i see jamisom ahead of KG slightly because of AJ's athleticism and because of KG aging. also, rondo and Mo's game are totally different. that should be the margin of error.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^ very accurate but i see jamisom ahead of KG slightly because of AJ's athleticism and because of KG aging. also, rondo and Mo's game are totally different. that should be the margin of error.

KG's better than Jamison by far. Even this year he was able to hold him to 36% shooting.

Back
Top Bottom