Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

^
2. I definitely agree with. I was watching the replay and was just
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time. I couldnt believe it.
3. They didnt show a replay of him catching the ball, but watching it in real-time definitely looked like he stepped out. But then again im sure the ref's got a good angle on that call..

the other 2 *kanye shrug*

We all know the officiating is corrupt. I don't understand how people can ignore what Donaghy was saying in those interviews. It was swept under the rug when it's an obvious problem.

The fact is the road team will not get any calls in the 4th quarter if they're passive and shooting jumpshots. It's been this way forever. Pierce has benefited from this for years. In close games defenders can't get anywhere near him in the 4th or it's a foul.

Same can be said for most any team. The officials are swayed by the crowd and momentum.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The fact is the road team will not get any calls in the 4th quarter if they're passive and shooting jumpshots. It's been this way forever. Pierce has benefited from this for years. In close games defenders can't get anywhere near him in the 4th or it's a foul.
Um, maybe you missed Pierce taking to the rim in the 4th and getting hit by O'Neal and Lebron on almost consecutive plays. Or KG posting up on the low block and Lebron fouling him on a dig. Must be fun to be Lebron on defense: you can play 43 minutes and hack away and only get called for one foul.

Most annoying is that 2 of Pierce's 3 fouls to get him in foul trouble were phantom calls. He would've blocked Mo or at least fouled him pretty good on that momentum changing dunk if he had less than 3 fouls, imo.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

We all know the officiating is corrupt. I don't understand how people can ignore what Donaghy was saying in those interviews. It was swept under the rug when it's an obvious problem.
Oh, I don't ignore it. That's what's the worst. When you see John Gotti Salvatore or Al Capone Crawford out there... you just know the fix is in. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom