Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah you Cavs fans should no that first hand after talking all that noise about ORL last year. Anyway, this series is going at least 6 or 7 minimum...Cavs still look too similar to me with Bron doing everything out there and the other guys occasionally helping out. It's going to end up catching up to them again, possibly in this series.

7 minimum? since when was this a best of 13 series?  lakers sig, nevermind

the Q is gonna be crazy tonight cant wait to get there.  cavs SHOULD come out w the intensity and get this first one at home to set the tone.  id like to say cavs in 5 so they can close it out here but 6 seems like a more sensible choice.  i dont see this going 7 tho

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah you Cavs fans should no that first hand after talking all that noise about ORL last year. Anyway, this series is going at least 6 or 7 minimum...Cavs still look too similar to me with Bron doing everything out there and the other guys occasionally helping out. It's going to end up catching up to them again, possibly in this series.

7 minimum? since when was this a best of 13 series?  lakers sig, nevermind

the Q is gonna be crazy tonight cant wait to get there.  cavs SHOULD come out w the intensity and get this first one at home to set the tone.  id like to say cavs in 5 so they can close it out here but 6 seems like a more sensible choice.  i dont see this going 7 tho

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif
) and Laker fans in this thread? Knick fans should be prepping for summer league ball and Laker fans should be worrying about the Jazzes.

Would prefer just Cav and Celtics fans in this thread--- C's fans seem to be somewhat level-headed on this board.

Go Cavs.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif
) and Laker fans in this thread? Knick fans should be prepping for summer league ball and Laker fans should be worrying about the Jazzes.

Would prefer just Cav and Celtics fans in this thread--- C's fans seem to be somewhat level-headed on this board.

i don't give a @+@# what you prefer

i'm not allowed to watch the playoffs because i'm a knick fan?

i hate boston more than i'll ever hate CLE, and. and i hate garnett more than anyone on the cavs, but those are the match ups as i see it

Originally Posted by DubA169

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

so there is one day in between games one and two, but three games in between games two and three?

thanks NBA
%!+ I don't know the reasoning for this.....

I hate the long layoff just because of KG. Long breaks seem to put him out of a rhythm with his knee. He's been so weird this season. You wouldn't expect it, but he looked extremely fluid in the second night of back to backs this season. It's like he got used to the pain or something. Please split in Cleveland so I don't have to deal with a 2-0 deficit cloud over my head all week long...

I hope Cleveland as a team has more confidence than the Cavs fans here. Even Helen Keller can see you guys are trying to convince yourself that you're going to win.

Boston in 6.

"But his elbow was injured..."

Originally Posted by doyung9

I hope Cleveland as a team has more confidence than the Cavs fans here. Even Helen Keller can see you guys are trying to convince yourself that you're going to win.

Boston in 6.

LOL Put your money where you mouth is?

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif

Go Cavs.

you stupid. only cavs and celtics fans allowed to post in this thread??? that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

and lol at celtic fans being somewhat level headed. dude NO fan base is without a few extreme knuckleheads not even the cavs fanbase...

you gonna hear alot of crying about the refs in here from both sides but especially the celtics side.

smh i still cant believe what i just read above lol

as for the series goes i will say cavs in 5. i heard people mocking how people said the celtics were old. they are old. they beat a crapppy miami team. if the celtics can make this a 6 or 7 game series then you can mock those people for saying they old but i just dont see them lasting more than 5 games...

Originally Posted by doyung9

Boston in 6.

yea i dont like how the media is playing up onthis injury cuz everyone knows it aint serious. lebron did this the whole entire season. he would be on the floor like it was a serious injury but would be back good as ever the next play.

media just need to shut the **$+ up cuz they are gonna make him look like that +#$!+ boy paul pierce fakin injury ##+ self

and boston in 6??? no

cavs in 5

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif

Go Cavs.
indifferent.gif

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I want LeBron to dunk on KG so badly.
Multiple times. I hate Bron, but I hate KG more
laugh.gif
ditto ... 
rondo should lock down mo ... KG talking will be
laugh.gif
, shaq iono what to expect ... pierce will fake a couple of injuries, ray is a wild card (if he keeps up the hot shooting ...celts have a shot) ... cavs in 6 but i hope it goes 7  

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif
) and Laker fans in this thread? Knick fans should be prepping for summer league ball

eyes.gif
guess i'll just put these back.

Spoiler [+]
xin_5106041512571932605138.jpg
fail-lebron.jpg
lebron-james.jpg
lebron-crying.jpg
nba_ap_lebron_260.jpg
080513_Lebron-James.aim640.jpg

If Mike Brown does the smart thing and goes small (LeBron at the 4) this series should be over in 5.

However, this is Mike Brown we're talking about here.

Hopefully the C's come out real aggressive tonight. Step on their neck and don't let up at all.

Why are Knick (
laugh.gif
) and Laker fans in this thread? Knick fans should be prepping for summer league ball
I forgot why I had this geek on ignore for the longest, but thanks for reminding me.

Back
Top Bottom