Eastern Conf. Champions Orlando Magic @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 2/11/10

Cleveland continues to roll, showing exactly how much LeBron James means to the team and how useless Mo Williams actually is. Apparently you can just plug some guy nicknamed after breasts into Mo's spot and not miss a beat - which is what I've been saying for two years.

Cavaliers also going for a franchise record 13 straight wins.

Magic - 107
Cavaliers - 96

Apparently you can just plug some guy nicknamed after breasts into Mo's spot and not miss a beat - which is what I've been saying for two years.
laugh.gif

What's good with the Cavs keep getting teams on the second of a back to back?  This like the third time I seen this for them in the last 2 weeks. 
laugh.gif

For that, Cavs got this game tonight, getting their hopes up and their dreams soaring, only for them to come crashing down in May. 

Again. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Apparently you can just plug some guy nicknamed after breasts into Mo's spot and not miss a beat - which is what I've been saying for two years.
eek.gif

I forgot Mo' was hurt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

What's good with the Cavs keep getting teams on the second of a back to back?  This like the third time I seen this for them in the last 2 weeks. 
laugh.gif

yup. they just got the knicks playing their second game as a sacrificial lamb. none of the scheduling is by accident. also found it interesting that lebron came to the garden once in the 1st month of the season and then the knicks need to play the cavs 3 times at home. stern probably didn't want that 2010 mess during "crunch time".

but the cavs can't get back to back games in the playoffs sooooo
wink.gif

Like I posted in the other thread I'll be at the game, 9 rows behind the Magic bench, with a "Get Well Soon Tiger" poster if they let me make it.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Like I posted in the other thread I'll be at the game, 9 rows behind the Magic bench, with a "Get Well SooN Tiger" poster if they let me make it.
How about an NT shout out...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Cavs winning easy.

i can see this happening being that the cavs made moves to beat the magic and they are right now hands down the hottest team in the L

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

For that, Cavs got this game tonight, getting their hopes up and their dreams soaring, only for them to come crashing down in May. 

Again. 
pimp.gif

The second half of the schedule should be a lot easier than the first so hopefully they will be able to keep up their winning ways.

vs. ORL is one of the few match ups I'm allowed to post in before the playoffs.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Apparently you can just plug some guy nicknamed after breasts into Mo'sspot and not miss a beat - which is what I've been saying for two years.
No, it just says my son BOOBIE is for real.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

dc8446dfe5b78b8c78ed401aac6877a4-getty-90043343_dlk022_cavs_v_thun.jpg

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Like I posted in the other thread I'll be at the game, 9 rows behind the Magic bench, with a "Get Well SooN Tiger" poster if they let me make it.
How about an NT shout out...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Of course it wasn't mentioned that the first half of the Cavs schedule was brutal. To start the season they played two sets of 4 games in five nights in successive weeks, while integrating 3 new players in the system, not to mention they've played more games than any team in the league. They deserve this break in the schedule, so stop it with all this hater #+%+

here come the trolls.........

yeah cavs need this win not only for the streak to continue but to show we are the best in the east.

a win is a win but i wont be happy unless this is by around 10+ points. if we win by 2 people will make excuses, this has to be a solid 4 quarters of win. cant wait, ill be down there in the VIP club before the game and key bank club after it. ill see ya when i see ya

i wanna see that NT sign on tv for real, ive done it a few times. someone else gotta step up!

we got this. no predictions but JJ has been a beast on national tv so who knows.

gonna be a really close game. 2-4 point game at the end. Magic might even pull it out, their D has been solid lately.

What a surprise OC hasn't made any threads about the Magic, considering they've won 10 of their last 12 games. Where were the updates and posts about VC's monster game the other night?

Rashard is back for this game, no Mo Williams who lit up the Magic the first meeting, Vince has been improving, it'll be a interesting matchup. Cavs are red hot right now, playing at home, and they have Lebron.

Good test for the Magic to see if they're turning a corner and their poor play is behind them. Also for the Cavs to really put their winning streak to the test against the other top east team.

I try not to get excited about regular season games, but I'm really looking forward to this one.

Buncha crying in here already and the game ain't been played yet. 

Nobody hatin on nothin, I mentioned they have faced a bunch of back to backers the last few weeks, that ain't hate, that's a God damn fact, so chill the hell out. 

And if the schedule been so hard, why the hell you all still have the Magic 3 times, the Celts 3 times, the Hawks twice, the Spurs twice, the Nuggets once, and there's only less then 30 games?  That's 11 "difficult" games left, and ya'll say this is the "easy" part???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've played the Nuggets once, the Lakers twice, and the Magic and Celtics each once, and 2 more vs the Hawks, in FIFTY THREE games.  7 of the "elite" type teams in 53 and that's the HARD part of the season?  Ok. 
eyes.gif
  You wanna add Dallas as elite, ok, add another 2 then.  Even so, half your toughest games about to come in the next 30 games, and ya'll tellin me it's been "brutal" for the first half. 
roll.gif

God i can't wait til May. 
smh.gif

What a surprise OC hasn't made any threads about the Magic, consideringthey've won 10 of their last 12 games. Where were the updates and postsabout VC's monster game the other night?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I honestly expect ORL to end the streak.
ohwell.gif
  The first game, they didn't have 'Shard.  Now we don't have Mo.  I expect them to try and make a statement.

Is Delonte available tonight?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom