Eastern Conf. Champions Orlando Magic @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 2/11/10

I can admit he hustles and seem to have a great ability to get to the ball, rebound, tipping it out, put backs, etc. but I can't respect how flopping and acting is a part of his game. I understand it's a part of the game now and if the refs call it he probably won't stop, but I just can't respect it.

Also, I think SVG probably meant about Hickson that they aren't planning their defense around him, if JJ Hickson beats you, then he beats you.

magic doing good with their 3pt shots, brought the deficit down to 4, and here comes vince.
smh.gif

Is there anywhere I can get the t-shirts the Magic players are wearing with their # on the back?

Of course Sideshow Bob is going to beast as soon as I say how much I dislike him.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I don't know how Cavs fans can support him
He hustles more than any player in the league and he has only improved his game after he got that fat contract.  Yes, the flopping and complaining gets old, but you gotta look at the big picture.  If he wasn't on my squad, I'd probably hate his guts as well.

QFT

he's had a strong quarter here in the 2nd.

has there ever been a Cleveland TNT game in which Charles hasnt made the "Cleveland should run more" point?

Good offensive half for both teams really. Magic rallied back with the 3 and Dwight was on the bench for most of the 2nd. Cavs had Hickson and Varejao put up good numbers as well.

Shaq and Dwight's foul trouble, plus Shard and Pietrus with 3 a piece as well, definitely going to be important to stay out of foul trouble.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I don't know how Cavs fans can support him
He hustles more than any player in the league and he has only improved his game after he got that fat contract.  Yes, the flopping and complaining gets old, but you gotta look at the big picture.  If he wasn't on my squad, I'd probably hate his guts as well.

This.

I wouldn't mind having this dude on the Lakers at all.

He's the type of player you'd love to have on your team, but you'd probably hate his guts if he was anywhere else.

this is an entertaining game. however i think the magic will lose because you live and die by the 3. the 3 got um back in the game and no doubr it will make them lose in the end....

"get well soon tiger" sign has been up every TO and at half...people complaining behind me...as for the game this unfortunately reminds me of last year's playoffs, and I can see it going either way

enjoy the 2nd half all

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this is an entertaining game. however i think the magic will lose because you live and die by the 3. the 3 got um back in the game and no doubr it will make them lose in the end....

thats such utter bull....................if what you say is true then they shouldnt have the 3rd best record in the NBA

I see you never ended up getting banned my man.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That JRose5 KKK .gif might be the best .gif I've ever seen on here.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just as suprised as you are. I guess they were lookin at it as in the same lane as the MILLIONS of Dirty .gifs floating around hahaha that #*%$ was funny. Awww man that night was full of lulz

If the cavs don't either a.) start taking better shots and or b.) put a hand un the magics face... we're in trouble

lol oh !%@# Shaq took my words literally... VC wears contacts????? interesting...

COME ON PARKER! SMART SHOT SELECTION. Why is mich Boogie playing the Fugees???? that !%@# too slow

these refs are doing a suspect job

Back
Top Bottom