eating a banana in public

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

This was not funny.

I dont recall telling a joke, hhmmm you know what funny is, i'll leave the jokes to you, joker. I was simply being sarcastic..
indifferent.gif
 fall off please.

u hurt? 
sad-smiley-384.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now this is funny. 

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

This was not funny.

I dont recall telling a joke, hhmmm you know what funny is, i'll leave the jokes to you, joker. I was simply being sarcastic..
indifferent.gif
 fall off please.
You really gonna sit here and act like you weren't trying to tell a joke? Stop it 5.
30t6p3b.gif

This was not funny.

indifferent.gif
 fall off please.
You really gonna sit here and act like you weren't trying to tell a joke? Stop it 5.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom