eating a banana in public

laugh.gif

I was driving my Mother to JFK Airport, she starts eating a banana, and the guys in the cars besides start gawking at her. I noticd and grabbed it out her hand.
30t6p3b.gif

Break it in pieces OP.
laugh.gif

how old are you? just eat it! i rather eat the banana then have my stomach grumbling throughout the 3 hour class.
30t6p3b.gif

how old are you? just eat it! i rather eat the banana then have my stomach grumbling throughout the 3 hour class.
30t6p3b.gif

How are you eating this effin banana?
Never in my life have I stared at someone eating a banana thinking, "Damn, look at that...working that damn banana. Damn."
You working the bottom of the banana as you eat, or do you take the whole thing down?

How are you eating this effin banana?
Never in my life have I stared at someone eating a banana thinking, "Damn, look at that...working that damn banana. Damn."
You working the bottom of the banana as you eat, or do you take the whole thing down?

This female was eatin' a banana on the subway, and dude looked at me and had a sly smile on his face.

This female was eatin' a banana on the subway, and dude looked at me and had a sly smile on his face.

Back
Top Bottom