Eating a GOOD Tuna Steak APPRECIATION....

212d34x.jpg

Ahhhh...skeet.

AHI TUNA
pimp.gif

My dad knows how to cook it perfectly. Reaaal short time on the grill and it's perfect.

AHI TUNA
pimp.gif

My dad knows how to cook it perfectly. Reaaal short time on the grill and it's perfect.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Actually, the stuff that "melts" is fatty-tuna, which is toro.  The pic I posted was a leaner cut called maguro and has a deeper red color.  The fatty toro cuts melts in your mouth, but is too rich for my liking.  It's also more expensive.  I prefer the leaner cuts.  
The white marbled bits are tuna fat.

kamatoro.jpg

^ This is practically all I want 
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Actually, the stuff that "melts" is fatty-tuna, which is toro.  The pic I posted was a leaner cut called maguro and has a deeper red color.  The fatty toro cuts melts in your mouth, but is too rich for my liking.  It's also more expensive.  I prefer the leaner cuts.  
The white marbled bits are tuna fat.

kamatoro.jpg

^ This is practically all I want 
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

a REAL steak

029-1024x635.jpg
That "real" steak doesn't even look good....when's the last time u ordered or cooked a steak that came out the same color as Betty White's hair? 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

a REAL steak

029-1024x635.jpg
That "real" steak doesn't even look good....when's the last time u ordered or cooked a steak that came out the same color as Betty White's hair? 

Back
Top Bottom