Eating a GOOD Tuna Steak APPRECIATION....

smokin.gif
all these delicious steaks make me hungry already.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

I'm a line chef at Mitchell's Fish Market, we make a seared ahi tuna appetizer that is crusted with smoked salt and pepper, seared for about 13 seconds on each side, sliced thin, layed on a plate with sushi rice, an apricot ale sauce drizzle, a little rice wine soy sauce, some pickeled cucumber and red onion salad, and some wonton crackers....
embarassed.gif

Its ridiculously good, and I thank my job everyday for forcing me to know how to make each part of that dish, and recipes I have done so much I could make them in my sleep.

dude you just made me hungry as #+$# and I just ate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

I'm a line chef at Mitchell's Fish Market, we make a seared ahi tuna appetizer that is crusted with smoked salt and pepper, seared for about 13 seconds on each side, sliced thin, layed on a plate with sushi rice, an apricot ale sauce drizzle, a little rice wine soy sauce, some pickeled cucumber and red onion salad, and some wonton crackers....
embarassed.gif

Its ridiculously good, and I thank my job everyday for forcing me to know how to make each part of that dish, and recipes I have done so much I could make them in my sleep.

dude you just made me hungry as #+$# and I just ate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom