Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
Ol girl prolly fills the bag with gummy bears and by the time she get to the checkout its half eaten
laugh.gif

Meh

I go to a cvs after running in the morning for a drink and most of the time, I'd drink some of it on the way to pay for it

At least she paid for it. You have NTers who open up packs of new punch flavor oreos to try them with no intention of paying for the open pack afterwards. :lol:

Last edited:
wait ya'll don't try the grapes before you buy to see if its any good?
look at the stem. if it's green, they're pretty fresh. if it's dry and brown you're looking at some old grapes. of course, sometimes the old ones taste better than the fresh ones. all relative to where it was grown and when it was picked.

Yall can't wait to you get home or atleast in the parking lot?

What's wrong with some of yall :x

Last edited:
If she did it I wouldn't even care.

I personally don't do it.

Don't see how people can starve that much to the point they can't wait til they checkout.

You overreacted though.

That's why you made the thread because you know you did.

- iLLesT

Ghetto like the Jewish concentration camps or like ghetto like the one in rap video black culture

People graze in all types of stores. Calling it ghetto is lazy and out of context

My pops use to open them pre cooked shrimp with the sauce at costco and walk around eating them in the shopping cart while shopping but never paid for it. Embarrassing, I agree with op.

You'll be fine just keep it pushin homie

One foot in front of the other.

wait ya'll don't try the grapes before you buy to see if its any good?

Nah man.

Then what are you mad about? :rofl:

She was going to town like she was starving.

No harm no foul then to me, but I can see why you'd be mad, and why you would consider it to be Ghetto. I cant knock you for your rationale

Only time I've seen people do that was in a ghetto area not in a whole foods.

then i fail to see an issue

is it odd? sure but its w/e since she paid for it when she easily could have "stolen" it

I can't condone it, you don't open food you haven't purchased.

maybe she was hungry fam. why you aint feed your *****? slackin in your mackin. you know deez **** be having appetites

well i guess im "low class" and "ratchet" because i do it all the time. its not a big deal to me. if i put something in my cart, then that means i want them and have the intention of paying for them. if i want something, then im gonna eat it

the 5 min or less it takes to pay for my groceries doesnt necessarily make a darn difference from when i was eating them beforehand.

eating while grocery shopping isnt cool imo
to each their own though

OP i understand

Back
Top Bottom