Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
How do you go to the grocery and destroy food, that's up there with JR Smith ordering food room service and now eating any of it.

pull ya skirt down op.

I agree with you about getting rid of her though. If something just irks you and theres no way of the other person getting rid of that habit....better to bail.

pull ya skirt down op.

I agree with you about getting rid of her though. If something just irks you and theres no way of the other person getting rid of that habit....better to bail.

I'm a guy, I wear pants, specifically jeans not 501s and not 511's but in between.

**** etiquette, I'm straight in that ***** making sandwiches and reading magazines. Might **** around and sit up and read a damned novel over the course of a few trips to the sto'.

and I never, ever return the cart to the parking lot corrals, I straight leave 'em between two parking spots.

#NoDambsGiven.

Last edited:
I never did that **** no matter how hungry I was. I see people do this **** all the time with candy and granola bars in San Fran, mostly white people.

The only thing I do that's remotely similar is sipping from a fountain drink that I'm about to purchase from the gas station.

am I the only one that saves soda cups from Costco in the ride and mooches off free drinks daily? 
nerd.gif

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking

I'm glad I don't have friends like you guys

:stoneface:

How is this relevant to going in a grocery store and opening and trying sodas/cookies and putting them back?

And for the record, I go to McDonalds with an empty Similac can and fill it up when Im ready go :pimp:
Yo that's craaaaaaaaaazy homie said similac can lmao

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking

I'm glad I don't have friends like you guys

You the type to ask for the check at a restaurant before eating huh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom