Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
If im at a restaurant I aint paid for that food yet either.
They got no guarantee ima pay for it until the cash is in their hand.
They have no guarantee ima just diddy bop outta there wit sum cheddar biscuits in my pocket and dip.

Dem NTaNALOGIES
bruh cheddar biscuits and water are free at red lobster
i have went and had a field day their PLENTY of times
free biscuits and water :pimp: :pimp:

I would never eat while grocery shopping, especially if I haven't bought it yet

Going up to the cash register with a half bag full of chips 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Then they stick those same fingers in their butts and put it up to their nose, ol dirty untrained 7 year olds

Then they stick those same fingers in their butts and put it up to their nose, ol dirty untrained 7 year olds

Dudes touch those nasty *** shopping carts and then proceed to suck their fingers after smashing some chips. :x :x

I notice this is common with individuals of a certain background. They are kind of reckless when it comes to hygiene. I've seen them (husband, wife and child) pushing the cart, then touching their mouths, feeding their kid by hand. Changing their baby's diaper then not washing their hands and then eat a bag of veggie sticks..Just nasty.

Last edited:
I notice this is common with individuals of a certain background. They are kind of reckless when it comes to hygiene. I've seen them (husband, wife and child) pushing the cart, then touching their mouths, feeding their kid by hand. Changing their baby's diaper then not washing their hands and then eat a bag of veggie sticks..Just nasty.

C'mon bro..... How do we go from eating a bag of chips to sucking ur fingers with doodoo hands ....so basically if I don't eat my chips one at a time at the dinner table with a plate, fork, and knife I'm uncivilized.

Who cares when, where, and how some else eats their chips as long as it's not effecting u and they pay for em

I'm done. Ima let y'all get back to ur o-so-proper lifestyles

So you cool with touching dirty shopping carts and then opening up a bag of chips ,cookies, candy etc and eating them? Sticking yall dirty nasty,  fingers in some ice cream to taste test them?

You dont care who came into contact with that shopping cart before you? You starving that much huh?

dusty pigpen boys

I take sips from drinks sometimes. I knew people that would open up chips and eat in the store as they walked around, along with other food items that come in a a package.

:lol: :lol: @ the thought of simply waiting to pay for something being "proper". Why get out of the bed go to the restroom to piss, when you can just piss in your draws and down your legs ya pissy boooyyyyyyys???

If im at a restaurant I aint paid for that food yet either.
They got no guarantee ima pay for it until the cash is in their hand.
They have no guarantee ima just diddy bop outta there wit sum cheddar biscuits in my pocket and dip.

Dem NTaNALOGIES

:rofl: :rofl: repped

I bet y'all are the same ones who search for empty aisles so you can leave a filthy hot fart lingering around the cake mix.

:smh:

Type of dudes to claim they're not hungry when everyone is ordering some pizza, but then ask for slice.

Last edited:
Screw you, OP.

The first thing I do upon entering the grocery store is head straight for the deli, order some honey ham and destroy that **** while I'm shopping.

Yes, I pay for it.

i wouldnt call it ghetto

its just a fat move

i wouldnt do it because i never thought about it

but she paid for it, so idk why you trippin

but do u patna

So hol' up, when ya'll order fast food do ya'll snack on the fries on the way back to the office/home/school/wherever?

Because IMO if you're the type to do that but also the same guy who is ragging on people for eating in the grocery store you're a bit of a hypocrite.

Over there getting crumbs all over your shirt, the carpet, putting your greasy *** fingers all over your steering wheel, prolly dropping some of your drink into the cup-holder cuz you punctured it and some came out because the cup was filled to max capacity.....

And what's worse is that not only do you do it in YOUR whip, you do it in your friend's whip.

I'm sensing a whole bunch of hypocrites in this thread. Come forward, show yourselves!!

Last edited:
How is that the same? You sounding like the mark Cuban of comparisons

Ol I'll cross the street if a black guy is in a hoodie but I won't do the same for a white unless he's bald and tatted all over

Back
Top Bottom