Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
This has to be awful comparison week for NT, cause there's been a record number of two things clearly not being the same for awhile now :lol:

Its not the same. Let it go. Nobody is allowed to eat in my whip because it's my whip. I paid for it and if anyone is going to eat anything in there its going to be me because I OWN IT.

Car is not the same as the store. If thats the case than your Home is the same as the store?

Next time I'm in your car I'm gonna eat a cantaloupe and baked beans and make a huge mess.

:smh: You the type to ask your best friend's wife if he could spend the night.

what in the world does this have to do with someone being a fat @#$ who can't wait 5 minutes to go outside to eat :lol:

Last edited:
Its not the same. Let it go. Nobody is allowed to eat in my whip because it's my whip. I paid for it and if anyone is going to eat anything in there its going to be me because I OWN IT.

Car is not the same as the store. If thats the case than your Home is the same as the store?

Next time I'm in your car I'm gonna eat a cantaloupe and baked beans and make a huge mess.

Not in my Tesla.

11 pages??

is this still about eating food in the grocery store?

Some of my friends will open beef jerkey, eat some and put it back :lol: :smh:

they will also chug a canned beer and walk away :lol:

Prolly one of them dudes dat said "time out! Time out!" Wen they was little and got in a fight.

Lookin in the mirror wen they put chapstick on type dudes

Ya'll the type to cheat on a precious young girl with a good heart and turn her into a cold hearted evil chick :smh:

Hes the type of dude who initially tries to diss people then gets played and then tries to play it off like hes trolling.

We aint yo damb puppets op.

Yall grocery eatin ratchets the type to eat all the food at the homies crib and not even clean your dishes ol bum *** dudes

Back
Top Bottom