EBATES APPRECIATION THREAD

I'm late to this ebates game (shoot me!)....but man, these cashbacks and being sent to PAYPAL is the biz!! I just used today's deal for Macy's 12% to cop some GSTAR gear......share ur deals or post your flourishes!! The EBATES Google Chrome plugin is :smokin

Screenshot 2018-07-09 at 10.04.07 AM.png

A little under $400 so far. I believe I've been on there since 2015

A lot of the money were from referrals

Man yall be spending some monies. I barely have anything, and I have been signed up since 2013 too

$1036 since 2013

I forget to even use it most of the time now and 90% of the stuff I buy is usually excluded. Back when i bought shoes though it was clutch.

Most ive cashed out with was $211 back in 2014 during black friday/xmas time right before they started the exclusions

This prob gonna end up being a referral code plug thread :lol:

$1036 since 2013

I forget to even use it most of the time now and 90% of the stuff I buy is usually excluded. Back when i bought shoes though it was clutch.

Most ive cashed out with was $211 back in 2014 during black friday/xmas time right before they started the exclusions

was a member since 2013 too but didn't start using it til maybe late 2015-early 2016, man i missed out a lot :lol:

i'd probably tripled (if not quadrupled) what i've gotten back if i used it from the very beginning because i don't think i spend as much these days as i did back then

the most i've gotten back was due to booking a hotel room. Pretty sick that u get like 10% using their preferred EBATES HOTELS

The $25 back on referrals is nice but really, some of Yall got the referral game on lock or are spending a crap ton of money. So many deals are barely 3-5%.

I got back maybe $100 through A spending spree over one black Friday week a year or two back. Fanatics and new balance were doing like 20% cash back plus the store had their own coupon codes. I had to spend like $500 to eventually get back close to $100. Yet I saved like $400. It's hey crazy shoppers mentality lol.

Usually it's a dollar or some cents from purchases on eBay.

Other than that, deals are pretty average. But it does add up.

Just recently been using Walmart.com on there for their 10% back on auto and patio and home goods. Then I do in store pickup.

I think my lifetime is $146 including a $25 referral from a family member lol.

Last edited:
I use the Ebates credit card too—adds 3% on top of whatever the % already is. It has a terrible APR, so I wouldn’t carry a balance though. Personally, I only use it when there are big cash back specials and when I know I can pay it off before the statement cuts.

Just checked my lifetime cash back and I’m at $665 since May 2016. Damn. :smh:

Yeah i picked up $60 on referrals once and $40 another time when it $5 per referral, plus the $25 ebates give you :lol:

The $25 back on referrals is nice but really, some of Yall got the referral game on lock or are spending a crap ton of money. So many deals are barely 3-5%.

I got back maybe $100 through A spending spree over one black Friday week a year or two back. Fanatics and new balance were doing like 20% cash back plus the store had their own coupon codes. I had to spend like $500 to eventually get back close to $100. Yet I saved like $400. It's hey crazy shoppers mentality lol.

Usually it's a dollar or some cents from purchases on eBay.

Other than that, deals are pretty average. But it does add up.

Just recently been using Walmart.com on there for their 10% back on auto and patio and home goods. Then I do in store pickup.

I think my lifetime is $146 including a $25 referral from a family member lol.
I am like $46 over the span of 6 years.

Sux i havent used it til this past year, smh. Hotel/travel, eastbay, nike, ebay, etc.... its easy to rack up reward/rebates which i neglected

you can also download the app because there are some stores that accept them now too like Macys and Gap and Barneys

Anybody had an issue where ebates isn’t giving the advertised amount? This past week, Nike.commis at 8%, but both of my purchases this week have only been around 2.5% cash back.

Anybody had an issue where ebates isn’t giving the advertised amount? This past week, Nike.commis at 8%, but both of my purchases this week have only been around 2.5% cash back.

You need to see what categories give how much. Certain stores give reduced amounts on certain categories on the website and it can vary widely.

Amazon and eBay are notorious for it off the top of my head.

You need to see what categories give how much. Certain stores give reduced amounts on certain categories on the website and it can vary widely.

Amazon and eBay are notorious for it off the top of my head.

Yeah, I know those sites do that, but this is the first time I’ve had Nike not give the full amount. Both purchases are at 2.5% instead of the 8 that was advertised.

ive had a case where they didn't give a cashback and when i contacted ebates they said some jordans or snkrs release are excluded so it happens

usually for amazon and walmart, depending on the item the cashback is less

Back
Top Bottom