EBATES APPRECIATION THREAD

I tell everyone about ebates, they don’t listen.. damn near whole month of December, Macys/RL/Neiman Marcus was at 10%

some even go up as high as 15% (including some hotels and flights too)

cashbacks are so nice that even when i am in-store i contemplate whether to go home and order or buy there on the spot

i even downloaded the app because they have in-store cashback, its not as big as online ordering but any money back is welcomed

at this point i am even too embarrassed to post how much i've gotten back since being a member :lol:

My girl started using Ebates for Christmas shopping this year. Got a $3.99 check in the mail yesterday :lol: :pimp: .

when did she start shopping? :lol:

they usually hold your cashback for a month or two to make sure you don't get the money and then return the item

you can actually do that with nike items if you want that long con things purchased from ndc cna be returned up to 6months if unworn iirc

I t
Yeah, I know those sites do that, but this is the first time I’ve had Nike not give the full amount. Both purchases are at 2.5% instead of the 8 that was advertised.

I thought it was just me.

I have used ebates like 10 times in the past month, probably only 2 went thru.

when did she start shopping? :lol:

they usually hold your cashback for a month or two to make sure you don't get the money and then return the item

you can actually do that with nike items if you want that long con things purchased from ndc cna be returned up to 6months if unworn iirc

Yeah i ended up having this happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom