eBay about to win the sneaker reselling title. . . . . . NO MORE FEES

Too many people be filing complaints in eBay to try to scam sellers lying that the shoes never came and other ****. I don’t trust eBay
This

thats Why I haven’t sold a single shoe anywhere other than goat/stockx

not tryna have a headache dealing with lowlifes filing claims months later, fraudulent returns, etc etc

once my shoes are authenticated, money is mine and ain’t no way of getting it back

[
Y’all still meeting up in 2019?
Black-Girl-Wat.jpg
I'm saying thou, and I'm being argued it's a viable option.

**** eBay, they never side with the seller. If you haven’t gotten scammed yet, it’s only a matter of time. I’ll live with the 10% fees with StockX & GOAT.

I went 5 years without any cases against me on eBay to getting 2 in a month span. Surprisingly after calling customer service and being persistent the ultimate end results ended up benefiting me.

Some clown bought a Dodgers jersey off me. Almost month later claimed it was worn and wasn’t as described. I denied the return, telling him he had the item in his possession for almost a month and waited to claim there was an issue. eBay made him send it back and took the $ from me. I ended up reselling it for more than what I sold it to him for. i kept calling customer service until I got someone to look at it. They refunded me half of what it initially sold for and refunded my seller fees. (I caused the scammer buyer some issues in his personal life as well)

Sold a Rams m&n jersey. Specified in the listing it fit big and the sleeves were long.Included measurements as well. Made clear all sales were final. Answered about 10 questions some guy had. Even changed the category it was listed under so he could use a promo code. The idiot ends up complaining it was too big requests a return which I deny. eBay initially sides with me. A day later I get a message saying they allowed a return and to let him send it back. They take the funds from me. I called ebay and told them he sent it back in a condition different than what I sent it to him as and that if I didn’t get my money back I was going to call chase and tell them that was an unauthorized charge. Customer service pretty much acknowledged he should've never been allowed to return it in the first place. The ended up giving me my money back ($160) and I ended up keeping the jersey. Which I ended up selling for the same amount on a Facebook group where I didn’t pay fees.

I would just complain and complain and be good persistent in any case filed against you. I was happy with the ultimate end results in both my situations. I can’t stand scammer buyers though.

eBay is the wild wild west now. Some mofo sold me "genuine" Toyota spark plugs back in February. The seller had 10,000+ sold items and 99% rating. Three months later my engine starts misfiring. Come to find out the spark plugs were Chinese counterfeit. It was packaged and stamped to look like OEM. Box and everything.
I had this same exact issue, this explains so much...

As for sneakers. I would just stick with sites like goat and stockx. Weeds out a bunch of the potential bs and problems.

A good chunk of sneaker buyers are either kids/teenagers with expensive taste and don’t have the most ethical buying habits. Older heads can scam too, but seems more prevalent with kids/teenagers.

I had some dude tell me he bid on 8 pairs of the same shoe and only paid for the one he won for the lowest amount. I won’t even bother with used shoes on eBay given everyone’s definition of the condition of used shoes varries. What someone considers decent condition, someone else may consider beat up. Too much room for potential problems.

Any good Ebay codes still working for this shoe thing? I tried the $100 off $300 earlier today, but it's no longer valid.

There's one NTer that only does meetups and if they ship they only accept money orders :lol:

:lol:

I know you're referring to 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep but you know what I don't blame him for still going that way, he gotta protect himself from getting scammed.

160 is cool peoples on this site though I've never dealt with him, but I remember when I was into Jordan's his stories about the reselling game and dealing with the shady mom and pop stores all around NY in BK, Queens, and the BX :lol:

He was also one of the first open resellers back then that didn't care about others opinion about reselling and was doing his thing.

Was looking at sneakers on ebay and saw that you can now have the sneakers authenticated? Fee seemed hefty though.

Was asking dude about a pair of Ultra Boosts.

"What's up man, these are definitely legit right? I'll probably get them checkoed out anyway, but figured I'd check before wasting both of our time if they're not."

"Yes 100% legit."

"Cool can I just have a pic of the outsole and Boost logo?"

"Just sent you the pics. Satisfied?"

Ended up being fugazis. :lol:

What do they mean releases 'on ebay'? Like is there just one seller or is there now an item page? Are we even dealing with individual sellers? Are there resell prices? Ebay for years has been trying to be their own entity.

Couldn't you get a cheap pair at release and resell on eBay asap? I'm not even sure what they're trying to do here.

There's one NTer that only does meetups and if they ship they only accept money orders :lol:
i aint do a meet up off niketalk since 2017 the buy and sell section on here is dead and buried
now i gotta sell stuff and get someone else a cut :emoji_disappointed:

:lol:

I know you're referring to 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep but you know what I don't blame him for still going that way, he gotta protect himself from getting scammed.

160 is cool peoples on this site though I've never dealt with him, but I remember when I was into Jordan's his stories about the reselling game and dealing with the shady mom and pop stores all around NY in BK, Queens, and the BX :lol:

He was also one of the first open resellers back then that didn't care about others opinion about reselling and was doing his thing.
thanks man i appreciate that for real

eBay is big trash. I had some buyer leave me a negative feedback because I shipped the shoes too early? Like really?

probably got caught shopping when he wasn't supposed to :lol:

idk bout ya, but being a buyer on eBay is great...i save so much money.

i'm mad that $100 coupon isn't working anymore... thought it was supposed to be going on until the 21st. Was gonna cop the TR 17s and Bordo Premium 5s, but I guess I'm just gonna stick with the 17s for now. Damn you ebay!!!

An extra box will push shipping up to a new tier. So I'd it's free shipping or extra cheap, Always be sketchy.

I remember someone doing that with my Animal Pack 95s and my gold Flightposite 3’s, I was tight. Hasn’t happened to me since and that was around 06-07

I used to do meetups back in the 2000's with car parts. Never even thought twice about it. Then came the 2010's and all these stories about meetups gone wrong got me thinking, that could have been me. I've had my share of peeps from eBay asking to meet up instead of shipping. I'm like, naw, I'm good.

This just happened on Christmas

PEABODY, MA — A 15-year-old Peabody boy was jumped and robbed by six people in front of his Hamilton Road home Wednesday night. Peabody police were called to the home around 6:35 p.m. after the boy was beaten and robbed by people he met online and had arranged to sell two pairs of sneakers to. According to Peabody police, three of the suspects fled in a black sedan.

The boy was hit over the head and tackled in the street in front of his house. One of the pairs of sneakers was stolen from his feet. The boy was evaluated and treated by paramedics for injuries sustained in the fight at the scene. No further description of the assailants was available, according to the Peabody police log.

Back
Top Bottom