eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-V-Black-Silver-Red-Size-14-NEW_W0QQitemZ270409289426QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Men_Shoes?hash=item3ef5a64ed2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A13|66%3A4|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm, winning bidder only has 5 feedback. could be shill bidding. those aren't even the lobsters that came with the ridiculous box and extras. if that'sa real auction, I don't get it.

Fatboy nice!!! do u wanna give me some tips of how u clean up ur 13s? cuz i mite be on the hunt for some 13 steals soon!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Fatboy nice!!! do u wanna give me some tips of how u clean up ur 13s? cuz i mite be on the hunt for some 13 steals soon!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks.

I just use a rag to clean them with the spray cleaner they sell at Finishline/Footlocker. I clean the "pods" with a tooth brush and use elbow grease.To take the creases out of the toebox, I just stuff them, put brown paper over them then iron them. I also wear Forcefields with them because it helps themlook that much more better.

I just got some Flint XIII yesterday for a nice price.

Also I don't understand some people. I got a BIN offer of $5 for a pair of supreme dunks. Not the "supreme" dunks, but supreme dunks. Practicallynew that retailed at $130 bucks (I think). You can't even get a pair of walmart shoes for $5. Am I the only person who finds this annoying? Why even botherputtin in a best offer.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks.

I just use a rag to clean them with the spray cleaner they sell at Finishline/Footlocker. I clean the "pods" with a tooth brush and use elbow grease. To take the creases out of the toebox, I just stuff them, put brown paper over them then iron them. I also wear Forcefields with them because it helps them look that much more better.
thanks for the info.. ill mos def keep all that in mind
smile.gif

This went through sooner than anticipated...

abernja, i usually come really legit with most of my offers, but a lot of people assume ebay is like a pawn shop and no one has any idea of the actual value ofthe shoes. it's a sad state of affairs, but you know it's well worth it when steals pay off. i've seen you get a bunch.

Originally Posted by abernja

I just got some Flint XIII yesterday for a nice price.

Also I don't understand some people. I got a BIN offer of $5 for a pair of supreme dunks. Not the "supreme" dunks, but supreme dunks. Practically new that retailed at $130 bucks (I think). You can't even get a pair of walmart shoes for $5. Am I the only person who finds this annoying? Why even bother puttin in a best offer.
I agree, I can not stand when people offer such low prices on things. I had some dude offer me $100 shipped for a pair of DS '00 IVs. I didnteven respond to the guy.

Although, sometimes I come across a seller who has no idea of what they are selling and send them a very low offer just to see what will happen and more timesthan none I get a steal from it.

Back
Top Bottom