eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Pretty sure those Lebrons are just sales samples, nothing different about the except the sample tag.

He bought them at the outlets for $59.99.

"I didn't buy them at a outlet, I didn't sell them, I bought them on ebay as posted, & yes the og seller got them from a outlet.

They are different from the released version but you wouldn't know if you don't look closely.

- The WITNESS font was changed on the GR
- Has XXIII on the Toe instead of LRJ
- 23 on the bottom was also changed
- Foamposite is rough/has a texture to them ( a little more than the GR version)
- Carbon Fiber is Grey Instead of black
- Lion Logo on the tongue is outlined in white
- Lace tips are Red instead of Black
- Insoles have XXIII design pattern, GR is all white with L23 logo
-Insoles Bottom were changed (see pic)
-Sole small circle L23 logo a little different.
-Sole black traction pattern also slightly different.
-Sample feels a little heavier than the GR in the same size.
- & of course the Sample Tagging.
wink.gif

$86 shipped
DS with box size 11

1859_1.JPG

1919_1.JPG

18ca_1.JPG

I'm mad I haven't seen them yet and I bought them 2 weeks ago. The guy shipped to my house instead of school address. I gotta wait another 16 daysbefore I see them too. Oh well...

Originally Posted by EmAych417

A lil off topic, but does anybody use any sniping programs? or do you snipe em manually?
hold up, hold on, some1 please explain what this sniper program is, any1???!!???

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by EmAych417

A lil off topic, but does anybody use any sniping programs? or do you snipe em manually?
hold up, hold on, some1 please explain what this sniper program is, any1???!!???

It bids on your behalf ~6seconds before the acution is done. Really not helpful if someone else is snipping or if your bid is simply too low.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Freakin auction ended early this morning
smh.gif
smh.gif

Didn't even get the chance to bid

$20.50
3238_1.JPG

Another DUD on my behalf
indifferent.gif

$51.00
ea0d_1.JPG

Was watching that Polo Sport jacket myself. Funny thing about it though...The BIN was only $40 to begin with. These dudes just bid it up early and the BINwent away after just a couple bids

15ce_12.JPG

Nothing amazing but I won these today for 31.99 shipped ^ and I also picked up a fairly used pair of Mohogony Hemps from the same seller.

Wish I could have bid on those Pillars up there but I'm trying to go easy on the ebay right now.

Back
Top Bottom