eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by mj234eva

rambo...

If you are referring to Rambohasyourjays, that dude is a straight reseller. He buys kicks, takes better pictures and puts them back up on eBay for double,maybe triple the price.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by mj234eva

rambo...

If you are referring to Rambohasyourjays, that dude is a straight reseller. He buys kicks, takes better pictures and puts them back up on eBay for double, maybe triple the price.
tired.gif

I know. I was talking with him on aim(a few yrs ago) when he said he'd just start to resell(use to collect).

adnike, dont know if thats a good deal or not (dont really know anything bout those) but they do seem legit;afterall, the seller did wear em.

anyway, I cant believe I just won these. I literally rushed home to try and get to my computer, didnt make it but bid and won on my blackberry while I sat inthe driveway. I was so hyped:

used but def. in excellent condition.

I suck at finding deals on eBay, but I ended up buying these.

Don't be fooled by the $1 price. I paid $240, but I don't care. No steal, but a great pick up.

Originally Posted by skep

hot damn u paid a pretty penny!

Eh, I don't mind. I offered the price anyway. At least I'll finally have OG Concords
ohwell.gif
. I think the seller is an NTer also. His name was instapump if I'm notmistaken.

Back
Top Bottom