eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

man ive been searching for a sz 13 in those griffs too! no luck whatsoever and the one time they showed up, my iphone died and i couldnt bid.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

skep - 12's
pimp.gif

which 1s? got 3 pairs lmao. only received 1 pair so far. them white/blue were at a good deal tho IMO

I posted these after I won them yesterday and I woke up today and the mailman dropped them off this morning.

Took less than 24 hours to recieve them!!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

not mine but something i was watching. shipping kills it though.
I don't think the shipping kills it. 104 for '94 II lows, great deal imo.

it still is but it be better if it was just regular shipping but they are coming from across the world so i guess it is a good steal, but i'm broke right now so i missed it.
mad.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
That is regular shipping when buying from oversea sellers. It definitely isn't cheap to ship EMS anymore.

Very true, but you still get deals from overseas. I won a DS pair or 2000 Bling Jordan IVs for $31 back in May, but it was $45 shipping. Still a steal at $76 shipped.

Anyway, I have been looking for Griffeys in my size since June and could not find them anywhere. I was all over eBay, the B/S lounge here and even had my friend check ISS for me. Couldn't find them anywhere until I saw an auction on eBay with the auction starting at $50 and a BIN of $180. So I emailed the seller an offer of $150 shipped and before I got a response, someone used the BIN.

Fast forward to today and I get an email from the seller saying the person never paid and he would take my offer. Not to mention, they are DS.

Deal, steal, or no deal......I am happy.

Sorry for the long story.
embarassed.gif

That's what's up. what size if you dont mind me asking?
I'm looking for the volt griffey's but no luck so far.
frown.gif

Size 13. I want the Volts also, but I don't think I would be able to rock them cause I have no clothes that would look good with them and also have no fitteds to match them. And I NEED a fitted with each shoe.
Good luck finding the Volts though.

Quick question for anyone to answer.....Are the Freshwaters the same color as the Marlins fitted? Cause if not, I have to order a Mariners fitted.

A white tee? idk. but i wear 10.5-11.5 and i think i found them.

oh and the fast shipping was nice.

EDIT: the freshwater's are growing on me.
smokin.gif

I'm happy with all of these... Bing CashBack made it all the sweeter.

31776dk.jpg

(^^^ been wanting these for the longest... patience really pays off.
happy.gif
)

211qkon.jpg

(^^^ This is my second pair, screw the upcoming retros... although I'll probably end up buying a pair.)

2ai4vaq.jpg

(^^^ Manny ALL DAYYY!)

2n07km9.jpg

(^^^ I really wanted this pack, but it sold out before I arrived in Chicago for the weekend. smh at what I paid, but Transformers FTW!)

5bxmxh.jpg

( ^^^ not a stolen pic, i purposely blocked out the seller's sn)
tongue.gif

Can't wait to get my Bing CashBack back...

grin.gif

any of you guys use BigCrumbs or eBay Bucks? that extra money sure adds up
smokin.gif
I may post some of my recent dealswhen they come in...

• since when VI Lows worth so much? $161 for a used pair is beyond absurd...
  • alot of peeps slept on these for reasons unknown... $100 for Concords is a helluva steal

Originally Posted by nine point five

smokin.gif
I may post some of my recent deals when they come in...

• alot of peeps slept on these for reasons unknown... $100 for Concords is a helluva steal

Those VI are DS not used and look how ICY. Good luck finding another pair that icy.

As for the concords, people would rather pay $325 for some new fake looking spacejams than $100 for a quality shoe. I dont understand how people think, such aspaying $250-$325 for a CDP or Spacejam Retro XI instead of spending $15-50 (if that) more for a 2001 retro. Its beyond me.

I picked these up:
71lpon.png

^that seller has no clue what she is selling. I picked up black/red 11s and 99 Vs for $134 shipped from her.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by nine point five

smokin.gif
I may post some of my recent deals when they come in...

Those VI are DS not used and look how ICY. Good luck finding another pair that icy.

As for the concords, people would rather pay $325 for some new fake looking spacejams than $100 for a quality shoe. I dont understand how people think, such as paying $250-$325 for a CDP or Spacejam Retro XI instead of spending $15-50 (if that) more for a 2001 retro. Its beyond me.

I picked these up:
I mean, I feel you but I'm pretty sure they weren't going for a fraction of that price last year. Ithought they were used because the toes look a little creased. Here's another pair I had on my watch list... $150 and not icy by any stretch. anywhoo NICE pickup on those Concords (you too FatBoy)

DS sz 11 came with everything but the XI's.

Sold em locally for $350.

Not a steal. Paid $215 shipped. VNDS sz 9.5, these will be worn. I can keep my Package DS...just need to find a VNDS XI.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

175.50 shipped. I guess 175 for 01>09
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i can find some SJ's in my size, in that condition for under $200.....i'll be passing on the retros for sure
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom