eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Those 3's are definitely fake. You can not pay and get a negative or report the shoe is fake but I don't think ebay will do anything.

i don't think buyers can get a negative anymore. you could get an unpaid item strike, but if you dispute it, the seller could get into even more troublefor selling counterfeit merchandise (against eBay rules). I would just try to contact the seller and tell them you found out that the shoes were fake and justagree to not report them if they agree not to give you an unpaid item strike.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i don't think buyers can get a negative anymore. you could get an unpaid item strike, but if you dispute it, the seller could get into even more trouble for selling counterfeit merchandise (against eBay rules). I would just try to contact the seller and tell them you found out that the shoes were fake and just agree to not report them if they agree not to give you an unpaid item strike.
well i contacted him, and im pretty sure he changed his listing info. when i bid on them it said authentic in the item title, but the guy is nowsaying that he knows theyre fake and never represented them as authentic, and nowhere in the info does it say authentic. anyway just gonna try to do what yousaid hopefully this works itself out

CHILL!!! the title says "nike hitop sneakers" i wouldnt do it if i was you... its your gwap tho

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i don't think buyers can get a negative anymore. you could get an unpaid item strike, but if you dispute it, the seller could get into even more trouble for selling counterfeit merchandise (against eBay rules). I would just try to contact the seller and tell them you found out that the shoes were fake and just agree to not report them if they agree not to give you an unpaid item strike.
well i contacted him, and im pretty sure he changed his listing info. when i bid on them it said authentic in the item title, but the guy is now saying that he knows theyre fake and never represented them as authentic, and nowhere in the info does it say authentic. anyway just gonna try to do what you said hopefully this works itself out

it doesn't matter if the listing says it's authentic or not, it's against ebay's rules to sell counterfeit items so if he admitted to thembeing fake in an email, just forward that to ebay if he tries to give you a hard time.

I wanna know how the $#%^ did this happen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230396330701&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
mad.gif

I made offers to the same seller(for some other kicks he was selling and at a higher price) and he turned me down. and he let these go for $1.00? I just knowit had to be more than that.

Semi-long story:

I won them, but they arrived to me damaged. The seller just sent them in a Nike box, however, she did wrap both shoes.

Well, I open the box, un-wrap one shoe, the mid-sole is separated on both sides. I un-wrap the other shoe, and the sole is detached but not completely.

I contacted the seller asking for a resolution, not only did she call me a liar, she says; "I'm a lawyer, I will not tolerate any fraud." Now, Ijust happened to have googled her name before this, so I was fully aware of her lawyer status. So, I asked her how can she tell me this, when the shoes are infront of me. I tell her I'll take pictures. She says to me that she doesn't want me to tear up the shoes then takes pictures and that if I return them,they'd, "better" be in the same condition as when she shipped them. I replied saying that I didn't know lawyers were stupidand why would I do that to a pair of shoes I bought for $345. She responded but didn't answer my question.

So, I file a dispute(as my comment I posted all our messages to one another), hoping we could resolve the matter. Well, this lady escalates it to a claim, hercomment was pure comedy and a bit too long...but in summation...she said; I wanted the shoes for free, that the idea that shoes can be damaged by the PostOffice during mailing was "ridiculous", and the killer one again was, how I'd take the extreme step of damaging the shoes(before returning them)just to prove that I was telling the truth. I did return them(waited for PayPal to tell me), doubled boxed, btw.

Well, as of today, I've received my $345 back. Hopefully there is no appeal.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Semi-long story:

I won them, but they arrived to me damaged. The seller just sent them in a Nike box, however, she did wrap both shoes.

Well, I open the box, un-wrap one shoe, the mid-sole is separated on both sides. I un-wrap the other shoe, and the sole is detached but not completely.

I contacted the seller asking for a resolution, not only did she call me a liar, she says; "I'm a lawyer, I will not tolerate any fraud." Now, I just happened to have googled her name before this, so I was fully aware of her lawyer status. So, I asked her how can she tell me this, when the shoes are in front of me. I tell her I'll take pictures. She says to me that she doesn't want me to tear up the shoes then takes pictures and that if I return them, they'd, "better" be in the same condition as when she shipped them. I replied saying that I didn't know lawyers were stupid and why would I do that to a pair of shoes I bought for $345. She responded but didn't answer my question.

So, I file a dispute(as my comment I posted all our messages to one another), hoping we could resolve the matter. Well, this lady escalates it to a claim, her comment was pure comedy and a bit too long...but in summation...she said; I wanted the shoes for free, that the idea that shoes can be damaged by the Post Office during mailing was "ridiculous", and the killer one again was, how I'd take the extreme step of damaging the shoes(before returning them) just to prove that I was telling the truth. I did return them(waited for PayPal to tell me), doubled boxed, btw.

Well, as of today, I've received my $345 back. Hopefully there is no appeal.
Man.... she's a dumb #$% lawyer. I wouldn't want her to represent me if I had to go on a trial one day.

^ Congrats man, I was watching those. They were VERY clean
pimp.gif
. I offeredthe guy $140 for the XIs like an hour after he listed them, and he hesitantly said no.............so close.
laugh.gif
. I watched them, but price got out of my range.

indeed, seeing a pair of bordeauxs destroyed makes me sad. there aren't many jordans I really care about these days, but those are still grails.

Damn, that's grimey about the Bordeauxs, glad you got your money back -hopefully that'll be the end of it

& yeah, sorry abe, but those Concord XIs are fugazi bro

Back
Top Bottom