grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Sorry Abernja those are fake man

-No space in the 23 in the back
-CF is wrong color
-shape is all off

Hope you didnt pay yet
frown.gif

Actually I paid right after I won the auction. I know better than this too. Guess I should stop using eBay at 3am when I'm essentially "sleepwalking" on the internet. It was really last second and foolish............so now I gotta get my money back!

But I did get one comical thing out of this. My good buddy mel0nhead sent me a text this afternoon that had me rollin'. Basically he said "I couldagot you fakes for $60 smh" LOL

Anyways gotta try and clear this up tonight. Thanks for the input.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i don't think buyers can get a negative anymore. you could get an unpaid item strike, but if you dispute it, the seller could get into even more trouble for selling counterfeit merchandise (against eBay rules). I would just try to contact the seller and tell them you found out that the shoes were fake and just agree to not report them if they agree not to give you an unpaid item strike.
well i contacted him, and im pretty sure he changed his listing info. when i bid on them it said authentic in the item title, but the guy is now saying that he knows theyre fake and never represented them as authentic, and nowhere in the info does it say authentic. anyway just gonna try to do what you said hopefully this works itself out

it doesn't matter if the listing says it's authentic or not, it's against ebay's rules to sell counterfeit items so if he admitted to them being fake in an email, just forward that to ebay if he tries to give you a hard time.
word i got it cleared up. basically said i wasnt gonna pay and would report it if he tried to do anything and he told me i didnt have to pay blahblah. last time i use ebay when im wasted for sure.

Originally Posted by abernja

-CF is wrong color
-shape is all off

Hope you didnt pay yet
frown.gif

Actually I paid right after I won the auction. I know better than this too. Guess I should stop using eBay at 3am when I'm essentially "sleep walking" on the internet. It was really last second and foolish............so now I gotta get my money back!

But I did get one comical thing out of this. My good buddy mel0nhead sent me a text this afternoon that had me rollin'. Basically he said "I coulda got you fakes for $60 smh" LOL

pretty sure theyre legit. the CF is correct. i believe theyre Retros tho. post in the JB LC/PC to make sure. im 70% they are legit.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by abernja

-shape is all off

Hope you didnt pay yet
frown.gif

Actually I paid right after I won the auction. I know better than this too. Guess I should stop using eBay at 3am when I'm essentially "sleep walking" on the internet. It was really last second and foolish............so now I gotta get my money back!

But I did get one comical thing out of this. My good buddy mel0nhead sent me a text this afternoon that had me rollin'. Basically he said "I coulda got you fakes for $60 smh" LOL

pretty sure theyre legit. the CF is correct. i believe theyre Retros tho. post in the JB LC/PC to make sure. im 70% they are legit.

^^^the carbon fiber is supposed to be black on retros. I have the retros, here are pics of them.

^ You do know that the CF isn't supposed to be black right? On the OG's they're blk/wht. Still not saying they're legit, but IF the CF wasblack and claimed to be OG they'd def be fakes.

OG - Blk/Wht CF
Retro - Blk/Blk CF

Oh I know, sorry I said that wrong, I was trying to show coolgreymemo that the retro is supposed to be black, Im pretty sure the Originals are too, they are onair-jordans.com and everywhere else...

Anyone got a pair of OG's that can show us? I always thought they were black because of air-jordans.com and I've seen some with OG box have black
nerd.gif

Anyone got a pair of OG's that can show us? I always thought they were black because of air-jordans.com and I've seen some with OG box have black
nerd.gif
I think you were right to begin with. I was thinking of the CF on the OG blk/reds. Which is OG Blk/Wht vs Retro Blk/Slvr. I'm just gonna shupup now.
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

this is the CF of OG Concords

all the concords (OGs/Retros) has black CF. its similar with the ones on the space jams (2000/2009 retro).
while Breds have grey - black checkered pattern CF (the OGs tend to be a little bit whiter than the 2001 retro).
its quite similar with the ones on the Cool Grey. Columbias CF is checkered pattern also, but the color is black and blue.
CMIIW

I thought they were black lol I knew I had seen them everywhere! Ha dont worry abernja its easy to get them confused. But thats why I thought those Concordsyou bought were fake. did you file a dispute yet or what did you do?

I thought they were black lol I knew I had seen them everywhere! Ha dont worry abernja its easy to get them confused. But thats why I thought those Concords you bought were fake. did you file a dispute yet or what did you do?
Well it's though one of those "iSoldIt" eBay drop off consignment type stores so I guess they're a lil different. I sent them amessage earlier today asking for a picture of the inside shoe tag if they haven't shipped yet, but later finding out for sure they're fake I sent theman email. I basically just let them know that they were indeed 100% fake and I'll need my card refunded. If they have shipped already I told them I'dbe returning for a full refund also. I imagine I won't hear from them until tomorrow at the earliest.

The carbon fiber plate isn't the 1st thing that stood out to me.

Did you notice the patent cut, it's far too low for an adult size pair. And the jumpman on the sole is, idk what color that is but it's not the colorit's suppose to be.

Moving on...

I do not like this colorway at all but someone got them for a good price.

DS Ginger XVI sz 11 $109.98 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
!BeQ2VJQBGk~%24(KGrHqEH-CEErvFoQ)gqBK8iZ,nCFw~~_12.JPG

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I'm pleased to announce that I've won the greatest eBay auction of my entire life and eBay career. Literally last minute bid and luckily bid high enough for winning bid. They are holy grails and I'm proud that in just a few days I'll be able to add these to my collection. I will post tagged pics when they arrive.

377175202.jpg
sorry if i cant post this here........but its been over 1 week since ive paid for this item and the seller kep claiming the item has been shippdbut he wont supply me with tracking info...im getting very suspicious that he hasnt shipped the item...ive emailed him telling him this and hopefully he'llcome to his senses and give me the tracking info or ship them for that matter if he hasnt...any advice is much appreciated

It's possible they have been shipped. If he used ground shipping instead of priority it can take almost 2 weeks (9 business days) to get the item. I'dgive it some time, and if you don't get them by the beginning to middle of next week, file a claim with PayPal.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

It's possible they have been shipped. If he used ground shipping instead of priority it can take almost 2 weeks (9 business days) to get the item. I'd give it some time, and if you don't get them by the beginning to middle of next week, file a claim with PayPal.

I understand it may take a while to arrive with ground but he hasnt given me a tracking number even though he claims he's shipped the item.

It's possible they have been shipped. If he used ground shipping instead of priority it can take almost 2 weeks (9 business days) to get the item. I'd give it some time, and if you don't get them by the beginning to middle of next week, file a claim with PayPal.

Word. dude must have shipped via USPS Parcel Post. Will take up to 2 weeks and at some post offices they dont let you get a tracking number.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Word. dude must have shipped via USPS Parcel Post. Will take up to 2 weeks and at some post offices they dont let you get a tracking number.

yeah I forgot to mention this... its not USPS...theyre coming from Berlin, Germany through Royal Mail.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I understand it may take a while to arrive with ground but he hasnt given me a tracking number even though he claims he's shipped the item.

yeah it takes some time but dont let him get by make sure he sent em cuz ppl on ebay lie alot

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

germany willtake some time

but seriously no tracking number after being shipped...ill keep emailing him asking for it and ill see till beginning of next week if he gives one.....if notthen ill file a paypal claim....anyways will post pics if they arrive or not later...thanks everyone for inputs.

my bad. idk why they just looked legit to me. i guess i mustve got the CF confused with that of the Black/Reds.

my bad
embarassed.gif

If they're coming from Germany, the postal service will probably be DHL ....normally very efficient .....I'm confident you will get them. Just bepatient.

Also, remember that if it is Royal Mail, they have been on strike, so all post across Europe is delayed at the moment ....but this is no excuse for the sellernot to give you a tracking no.

Back
Top Bottom