eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

f6a5_1.JPG

just won these Samples - $66 shipped - for my Sample STAT 2 collection

30 shipped? there only 20 bucks at walmart kid
um, no. those are different. the walmart one is perfect pushup basic, which is made of less expensive materials (it's been discussed in S+Tbefore).

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Im sorry but those AJ I patents are beat.

What in the world are you talking about?

You're out of your mind man. How are they BEAT?
roll.gif

The soles might be a little yellow, but for AJ 1 patents? $54? Really? I saw another pair go for like 170 the other day.

^ I can almost guarantee that those 1's will look a lot worse in person. Miro's pics are very misleading.

Originally Posted by lboiczo

^ I can almost guarantee that those 1's will look a lot worse in person. Miro's pics are very misleading.

And if the pictures look a lot different from what I receive I can definitely file some sort of complaint that they were misleading.

Either way, IMO, it was a good deal. Been wanting them for awhile.

well the tag looks pretty off, font wise and al. i mean just look at where the size #'s are under the region. i.e. the 29, under CM, is very crooked alsolook at the font they used, compared to the 13 lows i just sold

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120264326521&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=002

sorry man, but you should file a claim with paypal, and hopefully get 3x your money back, and if the guy says no, say the item you're selling doesn'tmeet your description....i guess

yea man that just kcufed my week up, lol what would i do w/o NT. thanks yall. i hit the dude already and im waiting on a response, we'll see what happens

Originally Posted by acidicality

30 shipped? there only 20 bucks at walmart kid
um, no. those are different. the walmart one is perfect pushup basic, which is made of less expensive materials (it's been discussed in S+T
before).

i donno champ i bought mine from sports authority for 19.99 and they look exactly like yours

update on the fake playoffs, dude is being a man about his mistake so i'm good.

Originally Posted by fakeXIIIman

Hey man,

Again, I apologize for the variants/fakes. I swear I was not aware of them and I actually feel a little emabarrassed since I have a ton of good shoes...forreal... anyway, no +%$%$+*@#+*@ around, I can send you $360.00 via paypal. Please let me know ASAP if that's cool and I will send that payment over to you late afternoon. I'm running around town for work right now, that's why I can't respond within 5 minutes. Let me know your paypal email and I can send payment ASAP. I don't want this issue to escalate either.

I know it's tough to accept, but my bad on the real.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jaehow

update on the fake playoffs, dude is being a man about his mistake so i'm good.

Originally Posted by fakeXIIIman

Hey man,

Again, I apologize for the variants/fakes. I swear I was not aware of them and I actually feel a little emabarrassed since I have a ton of good shoes...forreal... anyway, no +%$%$+*@#+*@ around, I can send you $360.00 via paypal. Please let me know ASAP if that's cool and I will send that payment over to you late afternoon. I'm running around town for work right now, that's why I can't respond within 5 minutes. Let me know your paypal email and I can send payment ASAP. I don't want this issue to escalate either.

I know it's tough to accept, but my bad on the real.

Thanks

Dude seems like a man of his word with that 3x your money back
laugh.gif
Youtaking the 360? or just a full refund?

This is hilarious dudes thinking they getting steals but in reality fakes and beat shoes
roll.gif
.You guys got a lot to learn, people that get the real steals almost never post.

Ok like i said... with those Patent Is.

Dudes pictures are very misleading.... please post pics when you get them.

Maybe I think that is a bad deal, since they couldnt give them away back in the day.

wow, alot of these things you guys say are steals are truly not, theyre just kicks you are gettin for cheap cuz theyre used. if i posted what i get,then you would see some steals, but i refuse to do that because in so doing i would be divulging my "sources"
laugh.gif

my steals usually net me a profit in the range of $60 to $90

Back
Top Bottom