eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

i was only trying to input my opinion on what some people call steals, as others have done.
indifferent.gif

but you stay comin with them steals jordanjack, nice pickup on those og obsidians.
easy $80+ profit right there.
smokin.gif

Just a random question... why do people still pay $.15 per picture when you can host them yourself and save money.

Check my sig. to see what Im talking about... Any NT'er that needs help with this I can show you. It saves you money, and the customer gets betterpictures.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

f6a5_1.JPG

just won these Samples - $66 shipped - for my Sample STAT 2 collection
i was lookin at these my also, dont you wear an 11?!?!?

i was going to but i was like at the last second NAWWW

Kix i kinda slept on
pennys :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120264272110&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:PIC&ih=002

lebron b day 4's :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220238469520&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

All star lebrons:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290232339569&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Just a random question... why do people still pay $.15 per picture when you can host them yourself and save money.

Check my sig. to see what Im talking about... Any NT'er that needs help with this I can show you. It saves you money, and the customer gets better pictures.

I ask myself the same question. Why pay that when you can save

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^

How do you guys host pictures on ebay auctions?

when I post...it only displays the link

check LINK please

looks like you use photobucket so...
1) Copy the HTML Code

2) On the editor, Click the HTML tab and past the HTML Code

3) Click the Standard tab to see the image

Hope this helps.

Just to throw in my 2 cents into the discussion on what is and is not a steal. I think getting used/beat shoes can be considered a steal for the simple factthat alot of times the seller does not clean them before he posts them on ebay. You buy the shoe for dirt cheap (20-60 bucks) clean them and do lightrestoration on the shoe and put it back up there for triple what you paid. Those Jordan I's look alright to me, probably need some soap and water and alittle magic eraser, I am sure that he could resell them for double if the chooses. I bought a pair of super beat flint XIII the other day, got them cleanedthem and they look brand new. I am sure that I could sell them and make a tidy profit. Hell I saw a dude sell some "restored" III's on ebay nottoo long ago for about $200, so I people cant tell me they arent buying restored shoes. Its all in the condition when you sell.

Sorry for the Titan-graph

Originally Posted by Trieze K

Just to throw in my 2 cents into the discussion on what is and is not a steal. I think getting used/beat shoes can be considered a steal for the simple fact that alot of times the seller does not clean them before he posts them on ebay. You buy the shoe for dirt cheap (20-60 bucks) clean them and do light restoration on the shoe and put it back up there for triple what you paid. Those Jordan I's look alright to me, probably need some soap and water and a little magic eraser, I am sure that he could resell them for double if the chooses. I bought a pair of super beat flint XIII the other day, got them cleaned them and they look brand new. I am sure that I could sell them and make a tidy profit. Hell I saw a dude sell some "restored" III's on ebay not too long ago for about $200, so I people cant tell me they arent buying restored shoes. Its all in the condition when you sell.

Sorry for the Titan-graph

Well-put, but I don't plan to flip them.

In my book, they are a steal as it is hard for me to find a pair in my size, especially at under $70 shipped. Even if they are a bit broken in, theyaren't going to be hard to fix up.

I will post pics once they come in.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i was only trying to input my opinion on what some people call steals, as others have done.
indifferent.gif

but you stay comin with them steals jordanjack, nice pickup on those og obsidians.
easy $80+ profit right there.
smokin.gif

No disrespect man. Some of these may not be steals to you and me, but someone else may have felt that got a good deal. Thats all Im trying to say.
Thanks.

cincybcats22 - Disregard my PM. I pmed you beforei scrolled down. Thanks anyways.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This is hilarious dudes thinking they getting steals but in reality fakes and beat shoes
roll.gif
.You guys got a lot to learn, people that get the real steals almost never post.

lol so true. not ALL steals are actually "steals". i got the 6/17 pack on wednesday for 398 (not a deal but i was glad i got them) and then someDS CDP 17's for 110

Back
Top Bottom