eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

eek.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ nice splatter dunks
pimp.gif

You think that's a pretty good price for them? Anyone? They are almost ds with box and everything
i personally wouldnt spend that much on them...but if you really dig em it whatever

mj234eva - the seller got + feedbacks for other sz 10 shoes like xi's and iv's. he looks legit. how can you tell they are not sz 10 but gs size?

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Those splatter dunks are nice and if you truly like them then of course they are worth it.

Ill post pics as soon as they get here keep your eyes peeled! I've been lookin for those forever but they are 300 on the few sites I found them on. I seeyou buy a lot of dunks too don't you?

Originally Posted by p5jay2

how can you tell they are not sz 10 but gs size?
I can't really tell but they have the shape of a GS pair. So that's why I said they're either fake or in-fact GS.

For the winner, the seller was asked if he could take a photo of the size mark inside the ankle...but replied talking about the tag.

As you know(assuming) there is a mark inside the shoe that does show the size...so even if he cut the tag, as he stated, there should be the size markinginside both shoes. Try to get him to take a picture and if he says it's not there, then these are definitely not authentic.

if you guys say 150 for some worn sz 8 splats is a deal then ill sell my sz 9.5 ds pair [w box/paper/etc] for 200+shipping

anyone?

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

if you guys say 150 for some worn sz 8 splats is a deal then ill sell my sz 9.5 ds pair [w box/paper/etc] for 200+shipping

anyone?
simple dunks fall into one of those niche markets, where there is a big difference between vnds and ds as far as selling goes. with the state ofselling right now, i doubt they'd go for more than $140.

i would be trusting mj234eva's instincts on this one, for sure knows his stuff.

I know it's not shoes but............birthday gift for my sister. She teaches HS science and math and is kinda into the outdoors type stuff and nature. Ithink she'll like it. Good deal too.

^ Still a very good deal for the DVD set. I just got a PS3 and am gonna get the blu-ray set, or else I would definitely buy for that price.

Everywhere else I looked they were near 300, and 150 (shipped, they were 140 for the shoes) for dunk premiums that were worn once for an hour and could passfor DS is a good deal in my eyes, plus I've been searching for them to actually wear and not keep DS (as the person above did) so I don't think it wasa steal by any means but a decent deal

JordanHead21 - I guess I Buy what Ilike when it is cheap
grin.gif

But those splatters are a good deal the more I think about it.
When I first got into shoes I wanted those but I could never afford them
laugh.gif

Yeah same here, first website I looked at for dunks was flightclubny (not on purpose lol) and from the moment I saw those I wanted them but wasn't gonnapay $375 for them, they are grail status to me for dunks, next to the Freddys (just somethin about them makes me love them) so I got them which I think is apretty good deal. Next up is a pair of dunk hollands, which I saw you got for pretty cheap, LUCKY!

Originally Posted by Informerx

Eh, not blu ray

lol, plus it's the BBC version with attenborough. the US version with sigourney weaver is waaaaay better. I've seen every one at least 3 or 4 times. really dope. the best "nature series" ever produced, hands down.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Everywhere else I looked they were near 300, and 150 (shipped, they were 140 for the shoes) for dunk premiums that were worn once for an hour and could pass for DS is a good deal in my eyes, plus I've been searching for them to actually wear and not keep DS (as the person above did) so I don't think it was a steal by any means but a decent deal

i think its a nice price if you want the shoes as well...ive just been trying to sell my pair for 200+shipping for a while now

and the reason theyre ds is cause i cant fit them, they run pretty tight. i bought them when they first dropped and my foot has grown since then, just nevergot around to breaking them out.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Informerx

Eh, not blu ray

lol, plus it's the BBC version with attenborough. the US version with sigourney weaver is waaaaay better. I've seen every one at least 3 or 4 times. really dope. the best "nature series" ever produced, hands down.
If by waaaay better you mean not really the full show than you're right...attenborough edition > weaver edition

This US edition of the series is different in several ways compared to the previously-released BBC edition. Among the changes made by The Discovery Channel for the US broadcast were a re-sequencing of the series' eleven episodes, a new main music theme, and the replacement of David Attenborough's narration with the decidedly less British actress/conservationist Sigourney Weaver. Most controversially, the Discovery Channel version also excised roughly 6- to 7-minutes of material out of each episode to allow for commercial interruptions. The result is a total runtime of approximately 480 minutes for the domestic version of 'Planet Earth,' versus 530 for the unexpurgated BBC edition.

no, by waaay better I meant that it's narrated better. I can live without 6-7 minutes per episode if it means not hearing david attenborough's voice.weaver > watching paint dry > listening to attenborough.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

no, by waaay better I meant that it's narrated better. I can live without 6-7 minutes per episode if it means not hearing david attenborough's voice. weaver > watching paint dry > listening to attenborough.

Blasphemy!!! .....Knight of the realm/Living legend! > Ripley from Aliens

Jordanhead - Yeah i got them for like $60 shipped give or take a few bucks.
I have got chance to wear them yt and the seller said they wore them once or twice.
I wanted the hollend ducks since the first time i saw them. Good luck on your hunt.
BTW you are an 8 or 8.5 correct? Pm me when you get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom