eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by davey5737

^^ive just been typing my size behind the search terms...you miss out on some, but you weed out a lot more

edit:size search is back up

yes. finally
smile.gif

You want to know why you miss them? You don't know how bidding works.

You're supposed to bid maximum amount you want to pay, NOT the next allowable amount over what the bid is currently at.

If an auction is at $60, and the most you want to pay is $80..., you bid $80, not $61 or $62 and so forth until you're the highest bidder. You bid is metor exceeded by another person's highest bid.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

I just got these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120496301659&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

$105 shipped
smile.gif
. Is this a steal?

whatt you offered that and he accepted? i mean i thought i got a good deal for 120 shipped vnds, but damn
same size too

I offered $90. plus the $15 shipping price. I was suprised he accepted the offer.
yeah thats ridiculous, but he made it sound like he needed the money in one of his other listings. still, he would have those gone quick with a150 bin price

I just got these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120496301659&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

$105 shipped
smile.gif
. Is this a steal?

whatt you offered that and he accepted? i mean i thought i got a good deal for 120 shipped vnds, but damn
same size too

I offered $90. plus the $15 shipping price. I was suprised he accepted the offer.
yeah thats ridiculous, but he made it sound like he needed the money in one of his other listings. still, he would have those gone quick with a 150 bin price

I hope he don't bs on my purchase. he has 100% feedback rating so I'm confident he won't cheat me out my money.

Steel X's for 69$ shipped Sz12

Also have some White and Red 03' VIII's I won for 73$ shipped will be posted when they arrive

Originally Posted by 23 Flight 23

Steel X's for 69$ shipped Sz12

Also have some White and Red 03' VIII's I won for 73$ shipped will be posted when they arrive

your the one who snaked me on these
mad.gif

I think I saw those black blue 1's up there. Weren't they a sz. 10.5 or 11?

Just won a pair of black red 94 1's. Will post pics when they arrive.

Great wins everyone.

Back
Top Bottom