eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^^^
roll.gif

Damn, someone definitely paid way too much for those.

Originally Posted by abernja

Didn't get these but was just browsing around and found these DS Retro Concord XI. Sold for $717.14 shipped. That's a ripoff if you ask me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item3355f21f5a
damn..thats an overpriced concord IMO, compared to this :

not so sure at the first time, took a chance and it turned out to be a steal.
did a lil cleaning, lace change and this is the result :

the only flaw is just a bit yellowed sole..other than that, PERFECT CONDITION
very2 happy with this
roll.gif

^ ive never owned a pair of jordan XIs the one shoe through out the years that has haunted me.

damn didnt get back from a foodless lunch in time to go in on these....
[table][tr][td]
!Bd4Db2QBmk~%24(KGrHqMOKjkEq48!frNCBK62zTr,V!~~_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
!Bd4Db2QBmk~%24(KGrHqMOKjkEq48!frNCBK62zTr,V!~~_14.JPG
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
!Bd4Ddkw!Wk~%24(KGrHqIOKkYEq4Did7j6BK62zbGD(g~~_14.JPG
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
!Bd4Dek!!mk~%24(KGrHqUOKjcEq5cuI2(3BK62zfn2Qw~~_14.JPG
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bid:[/td] [td]US $27.99[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320454034857&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

BEEN lookin for a pair too..
smh.gif

Wow those Amsterdams are beat. That's obviously a lot cheaper than they normally run, but I could never see myself paying $450 for any shoes in thatcondition.

moelest, great pickup on those Concords! How much cleaning did you do?

damn maldo, patent/gold 1's for $40? I wonder if they were legit? that's too bad, I know how you feel about the black and gold too.

@wsupjs:

i think we should be amazed with what bath soap and a soft toothbrush can do
smile.gif

didnt use any chemical substance, just the old fashion way..scrub em off, rinse with water but do not soak them in water.

as for the patent leather, i put some tire wax to make them glass-like.

cant do nothing about the outsole though, seaglow is nowhere to be found here in my country
ohwell.gif

Nice steal on the concords, I got mine for $75 shipped and they are almost DS! Its amazing what people will sell for so cheap. I saw mine and they hadwhite/black laces and I figured they were fake but went for it anyway and they turned out to be real!

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Nice steal on the concords, I got mine for $75 shipped and they are almost DS! Its amazing what people will sell for so cheap. I saw mine and they had white/black laces and I figured they were fake but went for it anyway and they turned out to be real!

i thought mine was cheap as hell but yours alot cheaper LOL

those seller just didnt have any idea about what they're selling..maybe they thought its just a pair of old sneakers from early 2000
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Nice steal on the concords, I got mine for $75 shipped and they are almost DS! Its amazing what people will sell for so cheap. I saw mine and they had white/black laces and I figured they were fake but went for it anyway and they turned out to be real!

i thought mine was cheap as hell but yours alot cheaper LOL

those seller just didnt have any idea about what they're selling..maybe they thought its just a pair of old sneakers from early 2000
tongue.gif

haha i wasnt trying to steal your thunder or anything it just reminded me of how much I got mine for since they were the same shoe! But yeah when they haveweird laces in it makes you a little confused

How are you guys finding these steals? Whatever I type on ebay, it gives me a bunch of fake kicks.

What do you guys type in?
nerd.gif

Yup Mayhem, I recognized the straight away too
wink.gif

Always good doing business with a fellow NTer
smile.gif

Chillainvillain, to me it's just a question of digging through auctions, that and the occaisional "heads up"
nerd.gif

I've somehow managed to stay away from buying off Ebay for over 8 years, only just started buying, but so many years of browsing is good practise!

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Always good doing business with a fellow NTer
smile.gif

Chillainvillain, to me it's just a question of digging through auctions, that and the occaisional "heads up"
nerd.gif
yup, and he made a profit so that's good too! lol and what u did there....i see it
laugh.gif

Chillain - like he said, lots of digging through thegarbage
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom