eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by moelest

@wsupjs:

i think we should be amazed with what bath soap and a soft toothbrush can do
smile.gif

didnt use any chemical substance, just the old fashion way..scrub em off, rinse with water but do not soak them in water.

as for the patent leather, i put some tire wax to make them glass-like.

cant do nothing about the outsole though, seaglow is nowhere to be found here in my country
ohwell.gif
thats no excuse I live in the Bahamas and ordered sea glow from the internet took about a month and some chagne to reach.

i wear a size 11.. if i knew anyone on here that wore size 9 i would have pm'ed youhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180438030207&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123

Up, won them this morning. FYI, best way to win on ebay is to make your one and only bid at the last 20 second mark. Watch the item till you know its gonnaend.

Originally Posted by Cardo45

Up, won them this morning. FYI, best way to win on ebay is to make your one and only bid at the last 20 second mark. Watch the item till you know its gonna end.
hey make sure to tell everybody so we can all get outbid more often!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Up, won them this morning. FYI, best way to win on ebay is to make your one and only bid at the last 20 second mark. Watch the item till you know its gonna end.
hey make sure to tell everybody so we can all get outbid more often!

Sure. I guess its the perks of being sick and waking up early

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Stolen pictures, hope you haven't paid yet.

I knew if I passed these wouldn't last long...oh well, I already have them anyway.
vrx6k5.jpg
I'm not paying till he responds to my messages.

MJ234EVA- I passed on some premiers for 490 plus shipping, I regret it so much but they didnt have the box or any accersories so for some reason I didnt findit worth it

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

LMAO at the dude posting "tips" and just got some fake jams

#1 tip....MAKE SURE THEY'RE LEGIT!!! HAHAHAHA

Black Carbon fiber and spacing of the 2 and 3.... explain how they are fake..smh
eyes.gif

'Not sure if the pics are his though so Im still waiting for a response. I have not paid for anything yet
tired.gif

MJ234EVA- I passed on some premiers for 490 plus shipping, I regret it so much but they didnt have the box or any accersories so for some reason I didnt find it worth it
Wow, you'll find them one day. If I didn't pass I would have gotten that pair for $410, as I have a 10% off coupon + I would have gotten8% cashback. However, I kind of need the extra money, so I'd have to sell them to make a couple $'s but they were my size and I doubt I would havebeen able to part with them...haha.

I won a couple other items for good prices, but I won't post until they are received.

Im posting again cause that Jordan head guy really bother me with the fake comment. Heres my tip to you. Even with non tag pics, after the auction I always askfor tagged pictures before I even consider paying. I know what legit space jams look like and those are legit. The only question is, are they his and before Imake my investment in them, I need proof. MJ was the only person who tossed out a hint, but I already was waiting for the guy to respond to my messages withtagged pictures before I respond.

My Griffeys arrived though and they are nice

Just lost a heart breaker in the last second for some og 1's. Hopefully someone on here got them.

Im posting again cause that Jordan head guy really bother me with the fake comment. Heres my tip to you. Even with non tag pics, after the auction I always ask for tagged pictures before I even consider paying. I know what legit space jams look like and those are legit. The only question is, are they his and before I make my investment in them, I need proof. MJ was the only person who tossed out a hint, but I already was waiting for the guy to respond to my messages with tagged pictures before I respond.

Heres a tip for you, why not ask for tagged pics BEFORE the end of the auction? Saves the trouble. I wasn't trying to take a shot at you Ijust found it ironic you were giving out tips on how to win and the shoes you bid on will most likely be fake (why would anyone else steal pics?)

People are so hostile these days
indifferent.gif

MJ234EVA- Yeah Im sure I will find them, I just know im never going to pay $1000 for them, I could but I don't think they are worth it. The reason I hadthe chance to get those so cheap was due to a second chance offer. I turned them down because I had won a pair of DS Motorsport 23's for $86 shipped fromthe exact same seller. Plus I'm not buying anymore shoes this year.....I said that three pairs ago but this time its for real
roll.gif

Im posting again cause that Jordan head guy really bother me with the fake comment. Heres my tip to you. Even with non tag pics, after the auction I always ask for tagged pictures before I even consider paying. I know what legit space jams look like and those are legit. The only question is, are they his and before I make my investment in them, I need proof. MJ was the only person who tossed out a hint, but I already was waiting for the guy to respond to my messages with tagged pictures before I respond.

Heres a tip for you, why not ask for tagged pics BEFORE the end of the auction? Saves the trouble. I wasn't trying to take a shot at you I just found it ironic you were giving out tips on how to win and the shoes you bid on will most likely be fake (why would anyone else steal pics?)

People are so hostile these days
indifferent.gif

MJ234EVA- Yeah Im sure I will find them, I just know im never going to pay $1000 for them, I could but I don't think they are worth it. The reason I had the chance to get those so cheap was due to a second chance offer. I turned them down because I had won a pair of DS Motorsport 23's for $86 shipped from the exact same seller. Plus I'm not buying anymore shoes this year.....I said that three pairs ago but this time its for real
roll.gif

Yea Im gonna ask for tag pics with only 5 minutes left to go and I just discovered the auction. How can you say they will be fake if you haven't seen thetag pics yet? I'm not paying till I see the tag pics.

Back
Top Bottom