eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by magikmike

Somebody got a nice %%* deal on these OG V's. I literally slept thru it
mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320459832739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
someone on NT was selling a pair for less than $100 (I think around $50) in prob the same conditon.

moz-screenshot.png
Not really a steal but i'm happy how these turned out after cleaning
78438923.jpg

Before cleaning on left, After cleaning on right.
img3105el.jpg

img3109u.jpg

and

i thought these were just another white pair of af1 because there was no other picture or description and won for 20.50 + free shipping...
81071884.jpg

And they turned out to be...
img3112me.jpg
img3113h.jpg

S Dubl - think it was Spenserhawk that was selling the og Vs for less then $100...he had some other heat as well for cheap....anyways nice steals and pickupseveryone.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Who won these beauties???
Og 1982 AF1s
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350289961249&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Ughhh..I was bidding on those too. But I bidded too low. I was watching those hard too, would have went nice with my OG Royal Is and OG Michigan Dunks
ohwell.gif

Won these though, at least it makes me feel a little better. Been wanting them since 1998:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

same pic and everything...just different sizes...

Those are both from the same seller. Maybe he accidentially used the same picture cause he does seem to have a lot of legit stuff.

Yea def different. I don't like that seller, he posts fake og IV's on eBay, I tell him he should remove them...this fool tells me 'this is a bigboys auction'..So I kindly tell him, "I just sold a DS signed og iv for $1400."

He removed them that night.

^he gets a good portion of his shoes from oregon thrift shops, ive never seen him sell fakes but ive seen some masked conditions....im not saying he never soldfakes though cause obviously i havent seen every single auction hes put up

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

^he gets a good portion of his shoes from oregon thrift shops, ive never seen him sell fakes but ive seen some masked conditions....im not saying he never sold fakes though cause obviously i havent seen every single auction hes put up
gotta say I've bought from the dude 3 times and each time the shoes were better than expected, let me add in the past I always expected shillbids on his high end auctions, some of them were so obvious like $500 price jumps with a week to go ect...

but if you can find a good deal I say buy from him.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

^he gets a good portion of his shoes from oregon thrift shops, ive never seen him sell fakes but ive seen some masked conditions....im not saying he never sold fakes though cause obviously i havent seen every single auction hes put up
Well, he didn't "sell" them. He removed the auction, as I'm sure I wasn't the only person that contacted him, stating thatthose were fake. He won that pair on eBay, with his other ID, then tried to flip it.

Anyone do business with hittin-groove on eBay in the past?...he has some 99.9 feedback and all but just want some input from NT.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Can't go wrong dude, probably one of the best ebay sellers out there when it comes to OG Air Jordans

coming from you im more at ease about buying from him...just having a hard time bout which ones to buy...thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom