eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by swingshot

Don't usually post in this thread, and i know it's not a very sought after shoe, but for $11 i feel like i robbed the poor guy.

hmm so is that you selling the same pair same size on ebay for $148.99 + $12.00 shipping BIN?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by swingshot

Don't usually post in this thread, and i know it's not a very sought after shoe, but for $11 i feel like i robbed the poor guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was my auction, and needless to say i'm done with ebay for a LONG time. almost every pair i had up on there sold for peanuts and it was beyond depressing. a pair of cool grey 2002 flight 89's sold for 1 cent despite 21 watchers tracking it. 1 bid for 1 cent. pathetic.

regardless, for that pair in particular i didn't pay much more so i wasn't too crushed. you won them fair and square, so enjoy them my man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ The Game is a Foot
was gonna post the e-gay page but since your in here i wont
cant wait to see those uptempo's
thanks for selling me one of my top 5 grails

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

^ The Game is a Foot
was gonna post the e-gay page but since your in here i wont
cant wait to see those uptempo's
thanks for selling me one of my top 5 grails

It's all good. Enjoy!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

hmm so is that you selling the same pair same size on ebay for $148.99 + $12.00 shipping BIN?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope. That listing has been on eBay, on and off, for the last 6 weeks or so.

Damn dude those are horrible fakes
sick.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Get you flame suit ready and think about getting a new screen name.
I am not even into jordans but come on those are bad.

Well I didn't win anything, but I had someone buy a private auction that wasn't for them.
frown.gif

ebay users can be soooo dumb sometimes. Yeah I'm gonna actually sell DS Playoff VIII's for $20 lol.
frown.gif

Then on top of that your payment isn't even verified.
frown.gif

I issued them a refund and a stoneface.

I won a pair of Goofy Boy SB Dunks from Shoe Depot and when I got them in the mail this week, they sent me the Nike SB Mosquito instead.

So I sent them an email and told them so they sent FedEx to pick them up from my house today and not only am I getting a FULL refund, but I am also getting thecorrect shoes sent to me.

Not much is better than free sneakers.

Originally Posted by abernja

Well I didn't win anything, but I had someone buy a private auction that wasn't for them.
frown.gif

ebay users can be soooo dumb sometimes. Yeah I'm gonna actually sell DS Playoff VIII's for $20 lol.
frown.gif

Then on top of that your payment isn't even verified.
frown.gif

I issued them a refund and a stoneface.

thats pretty funny. how do you buy a private auction that isnt for you though?

^ The eBay listing title read - blah blah blah PRIVATE AUCTION for "thehypest"

Then also in the listing in GIANT red bold capital lettering I had............DO NOT BID OR BUY - PRIVATE AUCTION FOR EBAY MEMBER "thehyepest" - Irepeated that 3 times in the description too.

So why did someone STILL buy it?

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I won a pair of Goofy Boy SB Dunks from Shoe Depot and when I got them in the mail this week, they sent me the Nike SB Mosquito instead.

So I sent them an email and told them so they sent FedEx to pick them up from my house today and not only am I getting a FULL refund, but I am also getting the correct shoes sent to me.

Not much is better than free sneakers.
who great customer service i guess, theyre looking for repeat customers. you lucked out

Heads up to all eBay sellers...

Be on the lookout for scam emails like this from [email protected] & [email protected]:

--
Hello seller,
I came through your product on ebay website..and it fit my search,will you consider selling me the item for the total sum of $450.00 USD for the item with the postage cost through USPS International Express Mail Service..I will like to pay you through PayPal so Kindly get back to me with your PayPal payment details including your Item name and the item number or send me an invoice through paypal...here is my PayPal account email ([email protected])..as soon as i receive the payment details from you i will proceed with the transfer of your money to your PayPal account...Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.Regards
Thanks and God Bless you..
Waiting for your prompt response..

David Mandalfino.

They even send out fake payment notifications prompting

Notification Of An Instant Payment Received From David Moadalfino.([email protected]) For An eBay Item.

Sun, December 20, 2009 3:54:32 AM [table][tr][td]From:[/td] [td]
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts [/td] [/tr][tr][td]To:[/td] [td]**************@****************.com[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

paypal_logo.gif
[table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dear *****************,

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]
You have an Instant Payment of $450.00 USD
from David Moadalfino.([email][email protected][/email]).

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[table][tr][td]View the details of this transaction online[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]Payment Details

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[table][tr][td]
Purchased From: *******************

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transaction ID:
pixel.gif
62S8492898335130L
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Item Number[/td] [td]Item Title[/td] [td] Quantity[/td] [td] Price[/td] [td] Subtotal[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 330388080141[/td] [td] DS JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 SIZE 13
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
$450.00 USD
[/td] [td]
$450.00 USD

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]USPS Express Mail (EMS)2-3Days:
(includes any seller packing fees)
[/td] [td]
$00.00 USD
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Postal Insurance:[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
greyline.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td] [td]
$450.00 USD

[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Delivery Information
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Address:[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
Name:Jolaade Aderibigbe
Address:No 1. Fatugal Street Apata.

City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
Postal Code: 23402.

Phone: +2348084338547
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Address Status:[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Confirmed [font=Arial][size=2][img]http://ima...i/scr/scr_symQuestion.gif[/img][/size][/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
logo_ccVisa.gif
logo_ccMC.gif
logo_ccDiscover.gif
logo_ccAmex.gif
logo_ccEcheck.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]For security purposes,[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED " but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail http://uk.mc862.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]] [email protected][/url] and our customer service care will attend to you.

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller,the money will be credited to your account.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0] **PLEASE NOTE**
Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number has been sent to us,
You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from PayPal informing you that the Money has been credited to your PayPal account.

[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click Notifications.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP1525

***PayPal Payment Notification For Item Purchased***

Sun, December 20, 2009 4:07:53 AM [table][tr][td]From:[/td] [td]
Add to Contacts [/td] [/tr][tr][td]To:[/td] [td]***********@*************.com[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

paypal_logo.gif
[table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]Dear *****************,

PayPal would like to inform you that funds have been deducted from our client's David Moadalfino account but can only be credited into your PayPal account once the shipment tracking number of the items have been sent to our database administrator for verification at [color= rgb(0, 0, 127)] [email protected][/color]

This action is not a request from our client but a security measure we are taking to ensure and protect both parties involved in this transaction.

We want you to have the item mailed as requested and email us with the shipment tracking number in order for us to verify the shipment and get the money credited to your account because the money has been debited from the buyer's account.

PayPal is sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

PayPal International.

Shipment Reminder for Transaction ID: 62S8492017335130L

Sun, December 20, 2009 1:47:51 PM [table][tr][td]From:[/td] [td]
Add to Contacts [/td] [/tr][tr][td]To:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

paypal_logo.gif
[table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t1Hdr_securityCtr_760x156.jpg

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Dear Valued Customer,

PayPal customer Verification Department is using this medium to remind you of the transaction between you and David Mandalfino about Your eBay item purchased.

We are yet to receive the shipment details of the transaction and your money is still in our Account Database ready to be credited into your account once we verify the shipment information (s).

Once again the buyers shipping address has been confirmed by the buyer and PayPal is as stated below:

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
Shipping Information
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Address:[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td] Name:Jolaade Aderibigbe
Address: N0 1. Fatugal Street Apata.

City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
Postal Code: 23402.

Tell: +234-808-4334-8547.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Address Status:[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
Confirmed
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

BUYER'S SHIPPING OPTIONS IS AS STATED BELOW :

pa_rmlogo.gif
dhl_logo.gif
globalhome_fedex_corp_logo.gif
[size=+0][size=+0]
hdr_uspsLogo.gif
[/size][/size] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

==============================
=========================================

***ATTENTION***
The order has been CONFIRMED AND APPROVED,So you can now proceed with the shipment of the item to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours AFTER receiving this shipment reminder and get back to our Customer/Technical Dept. with the Postage Evidence for Verification..

The Shipment Tracking number should be emailed to our customer care for VERIFICATION so that your account can be credited immediately after the shipment verification.

We embark on this measure in order to protect both parties involved in this transaction and to reduce the occurrence of Scams and Fraud within You and PayPal Community, Feel free to contact the PayPal Seller Verification department at
[email protected] for any inquiry.

Thank you for using PayPal[emoji]174[/emoji] We look forward serving your online auction payment better in future.

we eagerly anticipate your reply

REGARDS

PAYPAL TEAMS
imgSTsig_101x45.jpg

Scott Thompson
President
PayPal, Inc.

[/td] [/tr][/table]

I opened these emails and had the automatic
indifferent.gif

After informing this lowlife he's already been reported they responded with this:

Why can't you just reply???????????

Sun, December 20, 2009 2:01:09 PM [table][tr][td]From:[/td] [td]
David Moadalfino <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts [/td] [/tr][tr][td]To:[/td] [td]***************@************.com; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Hello,
How are you? i keep checking my mails all the time trying to search for your message and for God sake i don't know why i can't find any of your messages in my box and i don't really understand what is going about my item status,all you need to do is just hit the reply button and mail me whats is going on or are you not getting my mails.
No; 1 ;Your fund have been deducted from my account and pay pal confirm this to you?
No 2;You explained about the shipment of my item with no shipping verification,and pay pal explain that you never confirm the shipping to them and my fund still pend till you do so.

All i want from you is a reply.

Thank you.

David Mandalfino.

Be careful y'all.

if a paypal email doesnt start with dear ______ <-----enter your name here it isnt legit and you should forward it to paypal immediately.

Back
Top Bottom