eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Yo Downy - Just to be clear I wasn't specifically talking about what you said. Don't take my thoughts as a bash to you.

My post was more specifically geared towards the bandwagoners. Those who see one person say oh this shoe sucks then they also say it sucks and on and on and onand on.......

Case in point. Majority of people on NT said that the CDP XI was a GREAT retro, but myself and many others disagreedsd on the RD and either passed or soldimmediately. Fact is once everyone had finally gotten their hands on them their opinions of the shoes seemed to have switched more towards our initialstatement.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. It's too late to think.

Basically if you don't know facts, keep your mouth shut.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by abernja

I'm not here to dog on anyones purchase, but to point out the fact that a retro straight sucks is stupid. Unless you have physically tried them on, wore them, checked everything out in person you have no validity in determining the quality of a shoe. (evidence # 1 = Blk/Red Retro VI) You don't have them, keep your mouth shut about them.

I DO understand that OG's and earlier retros are FACTUALLY better than what we get today. To put a shoe on blast you haven't personally seen yet is moronic though. Let OG be OG, and Retro be Retro. They're different. Judge a shoe on what it is today, not what it used to be.

People said the Wht/Red XII was a terrible retro. As soon as they came out TONS of people changed their opinions. I personally own the retro and have personally owned the OG's as well. I can honestly say the OG is MUCH better, but the retro isn't bad the way you guys make them out to be. This is (almost) 2010, and not 1997. Things are different. Buy a shoe based off how you feel about it in the present time.

/end ASSUMPTION BASED rant.
Maybe I should have qualified my earlier comment before you wasted your time with the lengthy response. I have seen the current retro in person. I did not try them on, did not care to. Easily passed. The retro VIs are horrible. Do I care? not one bit since I already passed on them and won't even think about purchasing on release date. So yes, if you don't have the facts on hand and make a response based on pure assumptions then you should definitely keep your mouth shut...
I believe a decision made based on assumptions and not first hand facts qualifies as ignorance.

^^ hell ya x2

You didn't want to wait till Jan 23rd for the re-release? Only $150 GR.

Those are infrareds, VIs that drop on the 23rd are varisty red basically a retro+ ,close but not the OGs
smh.gif

retros are WACK SAUCE... and the shoe isnt even a true retro. These VI are referred to as the Infrared VIs..... but a few weeks from now youll be buying sportred VIs.....a completely different shoe. How bout them apples?

Originally Posted by JMKickz

retros are WACK SAUCE... and the shoe isnt even a true retro. These VI are referred to as the Infrared VIs..... but a few weeks from now youll be buying sport red VIs.....a completely different shoe. How bout them apples?

as much as I like ur avy I'm gona have to correct you a tiny bit on this statement lol...theyre varsity red not sport red

Who cares if he spent that much on them, maybe he wants the older ones. It's his money don't worry about how he spends it. And if he doesnt like thenew retros, GET OVER IT, its an opinion. Just because you plan on copping the new ones because you cant get the old ones doesnt mean you need to bash the guy.

OG concords for $210 shipped. I pick them up monday.....im so mad at myself cus the same person had og black/red 16's for $100 buy it now. she had them upas a auction. starting at $29.99 and $10 shipping. I was watching the auction with only 6 hours left and something told me to bid on them but i didn't iwas going to wait till the last minute. turns out i should have cus no one bidded on them. could have gotten those for $40 shipped, smh @ myself. the sellerdidn't know what she had in her possession. she didn't even know about the concords cus she originally titled the item being a 2000 release but shetook pics of the size tag and i had asked her about it cus the date was different so she switched the listing up. I look for listings on ebay from people thatdon't know about the shoe they are selling, you know your not dealing with some crazy reseller or hype beast. So your get a legit deal. can't wait toget these.

I'm buying the "Varsity Red" VI's for sure. I could care less about the quality or the fact that they are not Infrared(OG) orInfared(Retro)... For me it's a Black/Red VI. Therefore, copped.

Picked up a few pairs recently...

VNDS sz 9.5

Glad the prices have gone down - I can find DS for not much more.

VNDS sz 9.5

DS sz 9.5, $192 shipped after cash-back.

DS PE VIII's - Fred Jones $287 after 10% coupon and 8% cash back(was instant too)...non of that 60 day crap.

Un-Released Sample

Un-Released Sample

^If only I can convince him to sell me those IV's he has for cheap...

^ Damn that was quick, that just ended like 5 minutes ago.
laugh.gif
Good pickup on those XIV's. Your lucky I was in the trees scoped in, but I decided to waiton bigger game.
wink.gif

P.S. You can take this for what it's worth but I wouldn't post a auction until you actually have the shoes in hand. People can figure out who soldthem pretty easy and contact them with a higher offer and screw you, doesn't happen alot but it does happen. Just spreading the knowledge people.
smile.gif

on a roll, first i get the nds og concords for $210 shipped, now I just won nds Jordan 1 hi tops red and white leather for $62 shipped.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

P.S. You can take this for what it's worth but I wouldn't post a auction until you actually have the shoes in hand. People can figure out who sold them pretty easy and contact them with a higher offer and screw you, doesn't happen alot but it does happen. Just spreading the knowledge people.
smile.gif
QFT!
Originally Posted by mj234eva
nice deals!

Nice deal on the quilted AM1's, i paid about $10 more for my pair recently.

my latest....DS with no box, worked out this deal with a new seller.

was waiting for them to actually show up before posting....u never know these days, but dude came through on his word
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

to the person that didn't bid on the X's up thier.. smh at you..
Those were ended early by the seller.

Mayhemgatz - thanks. You stay getting deals/steals yourself.

And since I'm always posting Jordans figured I'd change it up.

Bought them back in the day, finally got them again...

[table][tr][td]
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBa...I.dll?MyEbayBeta#GoTo352 method=post>
[table][tr][td] I just saw this...

[table][tr][td]
Buying totals
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Current
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Active[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Ended (last 31 days)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Won[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amount[/td] [td]$1,973.85[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]I have a problem
smh.gif
laugh.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom