eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by ccharley25

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Has anybody bought from tranandco. He has some kicks that I'm interested in but he has some good and some bad feedback.
Anybody have any feedback on this dude?

I bought the spacejams from this dude on December 23 for $250 and I still haven't received them. The UPS tracking says they're on their way but he's pretty slow.

He is legit and also a NTer, I got a pair of V's off him. Prices are somewhat high but he is def legit. Shipping took a while for me too
If you dont mind how long did it take?

Has anybody bought from tranandco. He has some kicks that I'm interested in but he has some good and some bad feedback.

I bought the spacejams from this dude on December 23 for $250 and I still haven't received them. The UPS tracking says they're on their way but he's pretty slow.

He is legit and also a NTer, I got a pair of V's off him. Prices are somewhat high but he is def legit. Shipping took a while for me too

Well he took about 3 days handling then shipping took like 4 days. It was 7 or 8 days but I would imagine it would be longer depending on where you live. Buthe is definitely legit

Well he took about 3 days handling then shipping took like 4 days. It was 7 or 8 days but I would imagine it would be longer depending on where you live. But he is definitely legit
Okay. I live in Mpls. thanks

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

slk378.jpg

iz7viw.jpg

For an undisclosed ridiculously low price.
pimp.gif
What was the purpose of that? Why post if you wont post the auction and/or price?

Ok, ok...try a number between $130 and $150
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

slk378.jpg

iz7viw.jpg

For an undisclosed ridiculously low price.
pimp.gif
What was the purpose of that? Why post if you wont post the auction and/or price?

Ok, ok...try a number between $130 and $150
pimp.gif

Thats a great price. I got these a while ago...

But I just picked these up today
devil.gif

20055_104528686232965_100000275033974_112349_6203517_n.jpg

These are NICE! Come the 23rd, A LOT of people will be eating their words for these.

^Look legit to me, but I'd post em in the legit check. I just paid $265 for a VNDS pair, probably overpaid, but oh well.

Few good ones and one coming up that'll match my greatest ever. Since we were talking about infared 6s, back in summer of 08 I got a VNDS pair for $100shipped. There's a funny story behind why the guy had them/was selling them.

!Bi0+WG!BWk~%24(KGrHqUOKjkEsn3GyL,oBLQ6Cl549Q~~_35.JPG
!Bi0+,-g!mk~%24(KGrHqMOKjUEsnLf!v9gBLQ6Cz2Vb!~~_35.JPG

99 Cement 4s for $110 shipped.

4e3264e3d02362ed04e874f5903b9f7f65a64711.pjpg

Versache size L coat,....$15. Yes it's legit.

Bought my Eggplants from him last year. He shipped them out fast for me.

Damn that's a great pickup by your friend airjordanjack. I would've tried to outbid him if I saw that auction. haha.

Back
Top Bottom