eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Got these two weeks ago from ebay. From shoetrends ebay name I assume. Took over two weeks for them to arrive. Now I gotta swap them out for a 1/2 size smallertomorrow at the mall lol. $71 shipped.

I got this funny feeling while ago. Checked the front door and they had been sitting outside all day.

In case you didn't notice......time for bed. PJ's lol.

Good deals all around
pimp.gif

I`m HEATED.. i didn`t find that auction soon enough about those columbia`s and THEY MY SIZE TOO!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by devildoc76

$19.99

Not a strong following, but I loved this shoe. Still lookin for the Navy Blue/Wht, and PE Blk/Wht.

are you joking " not a big following " man i loved these shoes most def they are slept on what sz were those?

DAMN IT!!!...I HAD THOSE DS COLUMBIAS IN MY WATCH LIST AND WAS GOING TO BUY THEM TOMORROW...OH WELL NEXT PAIR

Originally Posted by werallequal

$19.99

Not a strong following, but I loved this shoe. Still lookin for the Navy Blue/Wht, and PE Blk/Wht.

are you joking " not a big following " man i loved these shoes most def they are slept on what sz were those?
What sz are you looking for?

^ dammit...ive been wanting a 2ns pair to wear....guess thats what happens when youre broke, no use going on eBay
laugh.gif

They will be for sure. I made a top 10 List for the only kicks I'll buy this year and they are #2. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by werallequal

$19.99

What sz are you looking for?

11.5-12.5

Back
Top Bottom