eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

100 % wearable no cracks no crumble. Greatest pick up of my life

Good price.

Only a matter of time before the cushioning disintegrates tho.

My pairs never crumbled or cracked on the outside but the cushioning inside turned to powder from wearing them.

nice pickup on those bordeauxs...those are beauties.
pimp.gif

Wow, won the item for 207, now hes tell me this non sense

That I either pay him 300 dollars or he is gonna keep the shoes. I already made the payment of 207 for the Bord VII.

if you do pay 300, be sure to leave negative feedback when you're done. that idiot needs to learn how to use a reserve price if he doesn't want his auction selling for lower than a certain amount.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

if you do pay 300, be sure to leave negative feedback when you're done. that idiot needs to learn how to use a reserve price if he doesn't want his auction selling for lower than a certain amount.

Nah, I already paid 207. And you are right. If he didn't want them to go for that low, he needed to use a reserve price or have a buy it now so he can get the amount he wants. It is very dishonest for him to attempt to get me to pay for more than I won it for.

Considering how many items he has sold and his history, I expected better. Sure I know its a amazing steal for those shoes in that shape and the fact there are no cracks and it is wearable(this would also be my second pair of Bord and the ones I have now look like crap and I can still wear them), but he still has to honor the rules. He can't blame me for taking advantage of a steal like that. Anyone who knows about those shoes would do the same thing I did. The worse he can do is not ship the item and I get my money back, but I'll be sure to leave negative feedback.

I've never considered buying for him, mainly because everything he lists, I've already owned(or own) and sold...or no longer care about.

But I knew he was shady, too many times I've seen his items end, only to be re-listed a day or two later. We know why.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

I've never considered buying for him, mainly because everything he lists, I've already owned(or own) and sold...or no longer care about.

But I knew he was shady, too many times I've seen his items end, only to be re-listed a day or two later. We know why.
Yea, this was like the 3rd time he re listed those. I was gonna offer a BIN, but I figured I stood a better chance with the auction.

Wow, this guy actually is gonna refund me my money. Just pure non sense
man that happened to me before on the og royal foams yrs ago (before they retroed). i won the auction for 135 and dude refnded me saying he wanted at least 250 from me. he relisted them and i won for 180. dude had the same lame story. left me negative feedback for me not being happy. and he returned the favor. loss all around.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Wow, this guy actually is gonna refund me my money. Just pure non sense
man that happened to me before on the og royal foams yrs ago (before they retroed). i won the auction for 135 and dude refnded me saying he wanted at least 250 from me. he relisted them and i won for 180. dude had the same lame story. left me negative feedback for me not being happy. and he returned the favor. loss all around.
Thats what makes it crazy. Thats like paying for your food at a restaurant for 40 bucks and then be told you must pay a 100 dollar tip. Very shady business. Nothing against them, but the seller is nigerian so I should have known some crazy stipulation was gonna come up.

Back
Top Bottom