eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I got a second chance offer on these, used a 10% coupon from ebay and they came out to $177 shipped.
The shoe grew on me (wasn't a huge fan at first), couldn't pass them up for that price either, and I know I would regret coppin a year or two from now.

MotorSport VI

not bad for 33.38 shipped  sz13 
smokin.gif

!Brs)kOwB2k~%24(KGrHqIOKjoEvNoEoge-BL01E,8loQ~~_12.JPG

here are my recent pickups
infrared triax $75 shipped

black/blue triax $56 shipped

skunks $170 shipped

goofy boy lows $36 shipped

un hemps $54 shipped

red lobsters $172 shipped

^Maybe I'm crazy but none of those are really good deals. Seem like mostly market prices or a couple bucks below minus the Inf. Structures.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^Maybe I'm crazy but none of those are really good deals. Seem like mostly market prices or a couple bucks below minus the Inf. Structures.

yeah i know what you mean, but goofy boys for 36 are a steal for me these are definitely underrated theyre a sick shoe
and the skunks arent really a good deal seeing as retail was a lot less, but damn its a lot less than what theyve been going for now

^decent deals davey5737, goofyboy low's are hella underated and those structures are a steal at that price.

Auction did state they are 100% Authentic and he had some previous legit sales. Hope it comes through.

^ that's suspicious....anymore pictures in the auctions? was it BIN or did you bid? those are definitely steals if they're legit. hope it works out.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^ that's suspicious....anymore pictures in the auctions? was it BIN or did you bid? those are definitely steals if they're legit. hope it works out.

Yeah, it was a BIN auction....I'm going to ask him for more pictures, but he did have some previous listings for gold flightposites and freshwater am95 and the buyers seemed to be happy with the shoes.

that is a retail store tag though in the top left... and it does have the suggested retail sticker attached, my assumption is Real according to the pics, but the pics might not be his, but that BIN does seem suspicious....

Originally Posted by evisumane123

that is a retail store tag though in the top left... and it does have the suggested retail sticker attached, my assumption is Real according to the pics, but the pics might not be his, but that BIN does seem suspicious....
that and the untagged pic (i take it there's only one picture) are really the red flags. might have some satisfied customers, but i've seen many pleased customers who've purchased fakes.....they just don't know any better. i see auctions like this all the time.....let us know how it turns out Penofski.

Picked these up for around 70 shipped. I know it's a retail price but it's hard to find 20-30 dollar pairs of dunks when you wear a size 14. I needed a white/royal pair of shoes and missed out on these on the release...
1285_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom