eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I know Mike!

I was watching but didnt bid (who knows why?)

What happened to your other name?

mad.gif
I'm still in disbelief. maybe i'll beover it tomorrow lol. and btw I just decided I wanted a change from the old s/n, no special reason. the new one is more fitting anyways hah

M!ke

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

got outbid on these
mad.gif
frown.gif

Don't feel too bad....those are not originals as he claims. That was the 1st re-release from 1997...check the size tag; it says "97" forthe year made, and the box isn't the original grey/green "AIRMAX" box....I've had the originals from '95 before. They were my firstpair...

Cam - yeah, I knew they're from '97 (saw the tag, and the box looks different compared to the OG's) but they looked so nice. What are the chancesof me finding another pair?
nerd.gif
Also, nice AM95 pick-ups as well.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Cam - yeah, I knew they're from '97 (saw the tag, and the box looks different compared to the OG's) but they looked so nice. What are the chances of me finding another pair?
nerd.gif
Also, nice AM95 pick-ups as well.
They show up every now and then...there's been a lot of 1st issue retro's and OG showing up over the last month. I'll make sure I keep myeyes open for you...

cam - nice p/u on those resins. my girl still has a pair, there her beaters...Great shoe...

Originally Posted by overtime626

the new rules on ebay are so stupid, buyers dont pay anymore because there are no longer consequences
smh.gif
i've had 4 different auctions end in the past week and not one of them has been paid for
indifferent.gif

That is why I list everything for a BIN with immediate payment required. Might be leaving a little money on the table but I don't have time to pay thegames with non-paying bidders.

what do you do if you get a pair of fakes....like from the pics they look good..............i got a pair of fake 4's a year ago and when i got them i waslike ***@ ....i was 14....hahaha so i messaged the guy sayin yo these are fake and stuff...tryin to sound like a bad @%*.....he sent every penny back and i gotto keep the fakes.....my friend plays bball in them now hahaha

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by overtime626

the new rules on ebay are so stupid, buyers dont pay anymore because there are no longer consequences
smh.gif
i've had 4 different auctions end in the past week and not one of them has been paid for
indifferent.gif

That is why I list everything for a BIN with immediate payment required. Might be leaving a little money on the table but I don't have time to pay the games with non-paying bidders.
I feel your pains. Personally I just set buyer requirements to exclude those without paypal accounts and unpaid strikes. And Zero feedback buyers gettheir bids cancelled on sight!

How do you cancel a bid on your auction? I have a zero bidder right now on one of my auctions and he isn't responding. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Some air max griffeys in sz 10

i would be tight if i wore a 10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120277639266

how did I know I was gonna come in here and these would be posted alread. here was my face after I got home tonite and realized I hadn't bid....
eek.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

I'm hurt right now... Jr's Diamond Furys never even go under $200, cincy can vouch for that. son of a %%@*@... my size too!

M!ke
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Patiently awaiting the arrival of these... Thanks Cam!

$245 Shipped --- Not bad in my eyes, a women's size 11 rarely pops up and I missed out a couple months ago on a $350 bid.
6172_1.JPG

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom