eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by liljp361

So what do you think of the shoes I won? let me know please

dude relax, you won them.

Who cares what others think as long as you liked them jeez
well im not askinf if they like the shoes I just want to know if its a decent steal etc as far as price goes what they think... I wouldnt have bid on those if I didnt want them lol I do want some bred 11's...

decent, but very far from a "steal" in that condition
i believe this thread is titled "eBay auctions won" not "ebay auctions won...post steals only"...im happy with them so easy on the comments man.
cartel - let it go man...as the seller i have the option not to sell. 

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

decent, but very far from a "steal" in that condition
i believe this thread is titled "eBay auctions won" not "ebay auctions won...post steals only"...im happy with them so easy on the comments man.
cartel - let it go man...as the seller i have the option not to sell. 
IF you were at least half-witted, you would've seen this as opposed to rushing to click "Add Reply"
liljp361 wrote:

Originally Posted by liljp361

So what do you think of the shoes I won? let me know please

dude relax, you won them.

Who cares what others think as long as you liked them jeez
well im not askinf if they like the shoes I just want to know if its a decent steal etc as far as price goes what they think... I wouldnt have bid on those if I didnt want them lol I do want some bred 11's...

edit:

I just noticed you thought I was responding to you, which makes it even worse.

Won these...got them today and could pass for DS if not for a lil sock lint. Not the best steal but still 
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220646870854&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Originally Posted by DZaster

Messaged this guy on Facebook, and his comments went like this:

dam patna u don opened ah dispute and all dat *@*% it aint even been ah day yet it take longer dan dat to receive anything !$*$! redular mail dont cum dat quick
And then I closed the dispute and asked him if he was actually shipping the shoes...

!$*$! i aint sending %$+# without the shipping money y would i pay outta pocket for the %$+# u want n da weak !$+ 97 dollars u reversed it never touched my account jus paypal
indifferent.gif

why would you close the dispute?
indifferent.gif

you are screwed, you closed the dispute and im 98% sure even if you call paypal they wont do anything since you closed the dispute yourself.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by dtor

i won these old thangs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

those aint his pics. and i'd never pay that much for a pair of shoes. smh.
You're in the wrong place then kid

I meant 200+. I can easily find anything I would want for less than that.

so true... theres very few shoes i would consider paying $200 atleast for... (reebok shaqnosis, DS laneys or grapes, yeezys, supreme high dunks, etc.) and if I pay over $200 for a pair of shoes they damn well better be DS or as close as you can get em... I hear you on that.. its not hard to find deals

Back
Top Bottom