eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^^ For that much under retail I'd say that's a pretty good deal, nice pick up

vintage fiend
http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-V...&hash=item3cafa48bdb

On paying $200 or more for a pair.....don't just think of it as buying shoes for $200, think of it like an investment because most likely you'll be able to sell that pair for equal or more money in the future if it's kept ds. If you're gonna wear them, chances are you'll still get some money in the future too.

^ W on the price, L on the choice - To each his own though.

^^^ Don't invest in sneakers....

^ I think if you are happy with the prices you paid and you like the shoes (and will wear them), then you did well. If any of those things aren't true, then it probably wasn't a good move.

That being said, the XIIIs looks like a pretty good price.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ab415de2be7e3d533bf0566f15e9a5e5d18988f.jpg

Found these a few hours back, didn't think i'd get em though
laugh.gif

Messaging the seller in hopes of being able to pick em up and avoid the $15 shipping

niceeeee!...ive seen these goo for $200 plus

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ab415de2be7e3d533bf0566f15e9a5e5d18988f.jpg

Found these a few hours back, didn't think i'd get em though
laugh.gif

Messaging the seller in hopes of being able to pick em up and avoid the $15 shipping

can we get a title change? ...."Post your impresive eBay steals!" because apparently this post is just about getting a $%#^@%* steal

Originally Posted by davey5737

those cements are extremely fresh. i dont know what that dude is talking about thats a steal, those should cost almost another 100

not really.. its a 12 not really one of the most sought after sizes... good condition yeah...

decent to good deal? yes
steal? its over $150 shipped.... if it was around $100 shipped that would be getting into the steal range...

Originally Posted by liljp361

Originally Posted by davey5737

those cements are extremely fresh. i dont know what that dude is talking about thats a steal, those should cost almost another 100

not really.. its a 12 not really one of the most sought after sizes... good condition yeah...

decent to good deal? yes
steal? its over $150 shipped.... if it was around $100 shipped that would be getting into the steal range...

i bought my ds pair size 12 for 230 in december, and that was a good deal

Back
Top Bottom