eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

tongue.gif
nice pick ups ebay still the way to go

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nice past two months

You spent $215 on those dunks, that isn't much of a steal unless they are super rare or something
Stussy's colab with Nike from 01. One of the best Nike Dunks imo. And one of the rarest. Your probably a little too young to know anything about them. They were my fav shoes growing up and I've been looking for them for years

im with JordanHead21 you over paid at 215

if you search around you could get a DS pair for 300

but good job on the band aid

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

im with JordanHead21 you over paid at 215

if you search around you could get a DS pair for 300

but good job on the band aid

I'll get some pics up this week. They are nds. And actually I tried for years to find a pair for even 300 and couldn't. These arent made in 1/2 sizes so I have to settle with a sz 11.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by liljp361

thats not really a steal
This has been stated numerous times, but I will state it once again... The title of the thread is called eBAY auctions won...don't post live link,
Not post your ebay steals, and liljp you hound this thread like s__t when all I see you post is some beat kicks you wanna sole swap with fakes.
http://niketalk.com/topic/26849

I stated the same thing when i posted my crib bordeauxs and i kept getting comments that its "not a steal"...This is just an ebay thread of auction won. They all dont have to be steals.

and thanks DZaster

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

390973314.jpg

Dope pick up, but the broken back tab ruins it for me. Still dope though.

Thanks. Yeah it dosent really bother me that much but maybe i can figure something out to have it replaced. If I cant then ill just end up wearing them.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by liljp361

some beat OG fire red v's http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ewItem&item=170523260190

figure i can expirement on a sole swap with those and some fakes in the same size same soles
indifferent.gif

SMH

Kind of late, but, those are NOT OG's.
My point exactly.  Not to mention he was gonna put some fake soles on them
so many L's in that post
well it was more as something just to practice with for my restoration skills. but I realized they would mean more to me to just leave them as is... besides I still need to work on a lot of other things before I can even think of ever attempting a sole swap
pimp.gif

^Not trying to start any drama, but maybe you should pay for those samples before you post them on NT. Looks like payment was due for them within 48 hours and you still haven't paid.

Back
Top Bottom