eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by mj234eva

And lol @ you newbs to this thread coming at me like you know anything.
laugh.gif

sole swap and restoring the upper?
nerd.gif

It's no wonder why boards have gone downhill in the last few years. No where did I say I bought those, or even bid, genius.

For the record, although I wouldn't pay that much for them, I know folks who are willing to pay more than that for those, IN THAT CONDITION.

And lol @ you newbs to this thread coming at me like you know anything.

Hope you weren't trying to direct this to me lol..
But if you know people who would pay more for them "IN THAT CONDITION" why would you post them and not bid on em. You shoulda got em..

Here's my latest purchases. 

Sz. 1C 1996 Penny II Crib Shoes

Sz. 8.5 Bo Jackson Trainers

Total - $37 (Plus some change)

Enjoy.

Who cares what he is going to do with them? Half you don't wear your shoes anyway, I know people bashing spend bills on shoes to look at, buy them cheap just to make a 40 dollar profit, or don't have anything worth mentioning.

That's a damn good price for those, you guys know nothing about OG's apparently. Stick to your 09 Jams 

Originally Posted by ALDY

I could care less about OG's (well shoes period @ this point). Here's some Fire Red III's tho:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ewItem&item=170526536499

%21B0J9+oQBWk%7E%24%28KGrHqJ,%21joEw5JYckHjBMZFM3lCS%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Very nice pickup. 
I wound't mind spending that much for a pair in my size. 

OG's > Retro's anyday.. Don't care if they're wearable or not.. Part of history right there. 

pimp.gif
definitley restoreable... still wouldnt pay 2 bills when they look like they are in that condition... unless you plan on keeping them yourself I guess. Most I would pay for shoes that look like that would be 1 bill

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

size 17 is TOO SMALL?! Jeez, that's already double the size I wear
just a little small i like 18s but i guess my true size would be like 17.5

animo7.jpg

just bought these

Here's what came in the mail the other day.

"Bo Knows" Trainer

Here's how much I payed:

buginout1993 - How tall are you now? You were already up there when I asked a couple years ago. What like 6' 9" right?

I got some crazy heat/ big steal on the way if this seller comes through... Just wait...

Back
Top Bottom