eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Damn near everything is form 2000-01, feels like the start of the millennium all over again
smile.gif

Midnight Navy XVI's - $100 shipped
pimp.gif

20a6plc.png

Midnight Navy XVI's - $91 shipped
pimp.gif

2vhzm78.png

Seller ended early for me: 2000 Space Jams $170 shipped
pimp.gif

t0j24l.png

2000 Space Jams - $212 shipped
30c2mc4.png

2000 Infrareds - $200 shipped (he gladly combined shipping with the above)
2ziwlsm.png

Lot of 3: 2001 Black/Red XI's, Flint XV's, OG Dub Zeroes (all worn once)- $280 shipped
35kk5r4.png

2000 Infrareds - $135 shipped
pimp.gif

3536x54.png

grin.gif

^ WOW. Dope man! I have been hunting on Ebay way more now in hopes of scoring these deals. Good stuff homes.  
pimp.gif

Picked up these OG Jordan IX's for $160 shipped on Ebay. These shoes are in great condition for NDS and even the Nike Air logos are still partially intact inside the shoe.   

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Damn near everything is form 2000-01, feels like the start of the millennium all over again
smile.gif

Midnight Navy XVI's - $100 shipped
pimp.gif

20a6plc.png

Midnight Navy XVI's - $91 shipped
pimp.gif

2vhzm78.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i still need a GR pair of the midnights.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i love seeing people buying jordans it makes me love collecting and feel like i own something people want

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Since I got both pairs figured id post the auctions now

Dont think im gona keep the jrods
ohwell.gif

LOL- that was me and you sniping those JRod's at the last minute. Glad they went to somebody who would enjoy em
eyes.gif
- you might make 50 bucks
eek.gif
  Its dudes like u.........
tired.gif
   Glad I bumped the price up $75 with 3 seconds left
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Since I got both pairs figured id post the auctions now

Dont think im gona keep the jrods
ohwell.gif

LOL- that was me and you sniping those JRod's at the last minute. Glad they went to somebody who would enjoy em
eyes.gif
- you might make 50 bucks
eek.gif
  Its dudes like u.........
tired.gif
   Glad I bumped the price up $75 with 3 seconds left
grin.gif

laugh.gif
, my intent was to try and trade them but somethin else came up. Wish the seller would have shipped with og box though
tired.gif
. Only reason I sniped them was b/c they were being sold by same seller, thought they would of ended higher.

First and foremost. These are my ebay pickups from March until now. All pairs of the Black/Red 11s have been sold/traded (I have a worn once pair of 01s for my personal collection). The copper and royal foams have been sold (Foams make my pinkies go numb). The Black/Chrome 8s arent the pair I have for sale.

ebaye.jpg

Very nice everyone

I got another pair of OG Royal Foams coming my way, offered him $60 shipped and he took it! I really need to stop though, it's my third pair of these in less than a month. These have a little paint chipping and sole separation but a little glue and paint can fix that easily, mostly excited because the suede parts aren't chipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...MEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

Not much of a steal, but I knocked one of my favorite SB's off the list, couldn't believe I won the bid..

6fa369314215e75d2074a661356a590154642b74_r.jpg

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Rippaflow went in! prolly easily get $300 for those cdp xi if you flip em back on ebay...

Sometimes I just impulse and end up flipping. Heres what happened with the pickups
Kept the Hares
Traded the 01 Breds (they were listed as new, showed up NDS) for ICEY VNDS (were in good shape to begin with, then seaglowed, check last page of space jam 09 yellowing thread) 00 Space Jams with full box, card
Kept the Black/Chrome 8s (have another pair Im selling)
Kept the Olympics
Kept the Cool Greys
Kept the Grapes (I actually bought another pair of Grapes for 220 I didnt post, I sold those for 200 and kept the box, card & lacelock. The cheaper pair was in better shape netting/sole wise)
The 55 breds were really trashed but sold for 100
Kept the Bred 13s
Kept the Aquas
Sold The Royal foams for 290 Shipped
Sold the Copper foams for 300 shipped
Kept the Xmas lebrons
Sold the CDP XI at the bottom for 265+shipping, you cant see it, but one shoe had the 23 25% gone. but shoe was immaculate

Back
Top Bottom